Chapter 30.

Rose

-----------

I was waiting inside the kitchen for Drake to come out, it's been a while since I actually talked to him. Tonight Pierce the Veil will be throwing a party and tomorrow everything will be packed and ready to leave. Oliver would be spending the night in California at Austin's house, and Drake would be moving into one of our guest bedroom. I was really excited to be going to Sheffield before tour starts again, I missed it there. I wish Megan and Drake where coming on tour with us but they wanted to be home so she could show Drake around Orange County with Vic and the guys since they aren't going to stay for the end of warped tour along with All time low and Of Mice and Men. They were off the list because another tour was in between it for them. I cant wait to see Parkway Drive in Australia! Oh and I am going to visit Jona while Im there. Im going to miss everybody when I am there though, it wouldn't be the same without Megan, Austin, or even Vic.

Drake finally came out wearing a Of Mice & Men tank top and some black skinny jeans with red converse. He hugged me and walked out side meeting up with Megan at The tent with Sarah.

"Hey Sarah, you about ready to be over with this." Drake smirked.

"Yes! I want to go home and sleep with out falling on the floor." She laughed.

"I wish we could stay but we are going to miss Pierce the Veil I want to see my Mexicans up on stage instead of watching him on the side." I broke the conversation.

All three of us were on our way to the Kia Forte stage where all out fans where trying to get to the barrier. We pushed our way through the fangirls while I was mouthing sorry so we don't look like complete douche-bags, and getting dirty glares from other fangirls knowing who I was.

I got a few coughs saying slut at me because Drake was holding my hand so I wouldn't lose them both, but I return their favor by flicking them off instead of saying anything. I can already tell a girl is going to say something that deserves a punch in the face... And I was right, one of them looked like she wanted to rip my face off or something. I shrugged it off and began to talk to Drake while waiting for the stage to be set up.

" I haven't seen you in a while, I was starting to think you forgot about me." I smiled.

"Really? Sorry I was busy with Aaron he was teaching me some new stuff." He smiled.

"You starting a new band or something?" I laughed.

"Maybe" He smirked.

"Holy shit you are!" I started jumping, which got me some more rude glares.

"Sorry..." I mumbled.

"Just ignore it" Megan said and I nodded.

"Well I am sure you would be up there on stage one day." I gave him a friendly smile.

"I hope so, I also heard you are going into your fathers steps." he laughed

"In a matter of fact I am." I smirked.

Before he could say anything. a girl came up to us,

" Not to ruin your love fest but don't you have a boyfriend?"  She looked at me.

"Yes I do, and no this is not a love fest, he is my best friend."

"Oh and one more thing, I love my boyfriend and I would never cheat on him because that would be the stupidest thing I have ever heard of." I looked at her with my jaw clenched, Megan grabbed my wrist before I could say something else.

"What does he see in you, there isn't anything special about you. You're just some depressed bitch he felt sorry for, and you were the reason he left Amanda." She hissed.

"What the hell are you talking about" I laughed. She looked at me like I was stupid.

" Me and Oliver were simply friends when he was with Amanda, she was the one who dumped him." I said.

"Stop being a lying bitch, we all know that's not true" She snickered

"How am I the bitch, I wasn't the one who went in between someone's conversation just to fail at telling them off!"

" Okay, Okay there is no need for a cat fight" A guy came in between us wrapping his arms around the girls waist.

"So you finally did it" Megan smirked.

"Did what?" I asked

"You stood up for yourself." She smiled.

"I guess so." I smiled.

I was about to say something until the crowd cheered, we all looked up and say that Vic and Tony were walking on stage along with Jaime and Mike.