chapter 39

"Rose is my girlfriend..." he mumbled.

His mother smiled, while his father gave an astonishing look.

"Well don't you think Rose is a little young for you?"He questioned.

"I didnt fall fall in love with her for her age father, I fell in love when I realized I couldn't live without her."He said looking into my eyes.

"She's legal."Tom pitched in getting a scolding from his mother.

"Age doesn't matter."Oliver said.

"How long has this been going on?"He father asked.

"Four months."He smiled.

"I knew this was going to happen."Carol smiled. His fathers facial expression soften when he noticed how happy Carol  was.

"Fine, I, know Rose is different than the other girls you dragged over here. You two had a history together."He finished.

"So that means?"I asked.

"Yes Rose, I'm okay with it."He gavr me a genuine smile. Oliver kissed my temple causing me to blush.

"See love, nothing to be afraid of."He smirked.

----Next morning-----

I woke up in a empty bed, not even oskar was here. I began to downstairs hear faint noises of talking...

"Come on mate, tonight we all go to a club, get waisted." A voice that sounded lile matt N. said.

"So whay did I hear about getting waisted."I smirked walking into the living room.

"Don't we need to go tonight love tomorrow is the bachelor party. "Oliver said.

"I don't see whats wrong with that love " I said mocking his accent.

"Fine."He sighed.

"You're welcome"I said looking at Matt.

"So what did they say?" Jordan asked walking in from the kitchen.

"Who?"

"Olivers mum and dad"He laughed.

"At first his dad questioned it but his mom was perfectly okay with it."I smiled.

"so are up for tonight."Matt spoke.

"I guess."I said.

"That won't be the only thing thats up."Oliver whispered into my ear making me blush. I heard him chuckled before he barried his face into my neck.

"Woah, woah, my eyes." Matt k. said.

"Okay is everyone here!"I laughed.

"Yes."Lee said waliing in eating popcorn.

sorry for the short chapter I've been sleeping all day. I have to go to school tomorrow so wish me luck going to that hell hole.
love you guys
-jackie