chapter 17

Oli 

------- 

I woke up with the most beautiful girl in my arms. The only thing is that I couldn't help but notice the scars on her thighs last night, was it what I thought it was? Why would she do that to herself? No one deserves to ruin their body like that. it's not going  help the pain go away... I know 'Oli you used to do it' but that was the past and I learned it doesn't solve my problems... Her scars didn't look fresh more like months old or even a year it was hard to tell it was steamy in the shower, don't judge I'm allowed to check my girlfriend out there is nothing bad about it. What if they weren't that old? Does she still do it? If so where does she hide them? Does Austin know, or kellin, Vic, Alex? All these questions ran threw my head. I heard Rose wake up. 

''morning beautiful"I smiled and kissed her cheek. 

''beautiful? " 

''yes, I'm gonna go out for a smoke"I said 

''drop dead again"she sighed

''yeah"I said kissing her cheek. 

I walked over to the table and grabbed my pack and phone and walked out and lit a cigarette and called vic. 

''you ranged?"he yawned 

''sorry I just need to ask you something about rose...''I said 

''Are you smoking? you only smoke when your stressed"he said 

''how?" 

''I can see you outside her bus I'm looking out the window.''he said. I saw him walk out the bus with his phone in his hands. 

''what do you want to know?"he said 

''did she used to selfharm?"I asked. He froze and his smile faded. 

''you might want to sit down"he mumbled 

''why did she do it?"I asked 

''why wouldn't she, she was an unwanted orphan with a terrible past and was the last of her whole family...she was bullied in school the only thing that kept her going was music"he sighed. 

''After Austin adopted her things got worst in school people found out who she was and thought she fucked a band member or something I don't know what happened all the way but news got that she was Austins daughter and fans found her twitter and spreading lies...called her a groupie, slut, whore, useless, a mistake and saying that her parents deserved to die because they brought her into this world, shit she was only 15 when all that happened"he said 

''how long did you know her..." I asked 

''she doesn't know this but I dated her sister since she was a toddler she doesn't remember, I moved and broke up with her sister Lisa a couple of months before the fire... Rose was only three when she lost everything, I didn't know until I found her  years later I didn't know it was her until she said her name.''he said about to talk about the day he met her again...

Vic  

------- 

(flashback 8 years ago....)

"Mike hurry up pick what color you want!"I groaned. we were at Journeys and Mike needed a new pair of converse and of course he had to be real picky. 

''just wait go bye yourself a RockStar and sit over there"he said pointing to the empty chair. I groaned and exit the store to the near by vending machine that sold them. I got the Original one of it and walked back taking sips.A hour passed and I had to use the bathroom, the mens bathroom was locked so I had to use the family one. I opened the door and saw a little girl crying on the floor, she had long brown hair and golden brown eyes glistering with tears her skin pale white like snow and pink rosey lips. she was so adorable that made you want to hug her but she looked so familiar. she had her shorts lifted all the way up and I saw thin red dripping lines on her thighs. I quickly locked the door and ran to her hugging her knowing she needed one.