chapter 34

Rose

-------

"I really shouldn't drink."I groaned holding me head.

The curtains shot opened causing Oliver to hit his head from being startled. I gave out a little giggle which earned a rude glare from him, we both looked up to find Austin folding his arms.

"Don't worry dad." i said softly. I was still mad at Oliver of course but i could never hate him, he's my best friend and my boyfriend. I would never want to lose him, especially like how i almost did last night...

"Are you still going to Shieffield?" Austin said.

"yes, of course i am." i smiled.

"Well than i guess you wouldnt mind going to a waterpark with your family and friends." he smirked. My eyes lit up in excitement hearing those words.

"go get ready, and make sure you are packed your flight leaves at 5."

I got out of the bunk and went into the bathroom to shower,right when i walk in i forgot to grab my clothes. I slowly opened the door walking back into the bunks, my hand was about to touch the handle until i heard Austin whispering and trying not to scream.

"What the hell is wrong with you, im surprised she even let you talk to her or barley even let you look at her!" he whisper screamed.

" I said i was sorry, i really was mate."

"i really do love her though, its just Amanda always try's to ruin everything."Oliver said.

I knocked on the door and it went silent. The door opened and Austin looked down at me.

"i need my bikini..."i mumbled.

"oh, sorry."he smiled and let me in.

"Morning love."Oliver said.

"Morning."I said softly and kissed him.

I went through my clothes and found my plain black bikini top with the white bottoms and walked back into the bathroom.

Oliver

------------

"I swear to god, if you fucking hurt her again i would rip your tounge out of your throat."Austin warned. I just nodded my head and went into the bathroom to gdt ready.

"Matt get the hell out." Rose yelled.

"Not Matt Love."I chuckled.

"Oh, Oliver I thought matt walked in again, he wanted his toothbrush last time."she said behind the small shower curtain.

I jumped in the shower when she got out and began to was off all the stink I had left from last night. When I got out Rose was still drying her hair and in a towel.

"Are you still mad..." I said wrapping my arms around her waist.

"I could never stay mad at you Oliver, I love you too much."she said softly.

"Can we not talk about this it's too early."she yawned.

"Okay."

Rose (1 1/2 hours later)

-------

"I wish phil and Tino would have came..." I sighed.

"Well Tino decided to now pack, and phil was still hungover."Aaron said.

" Same with Matt Kean, I woke up to him throwing everything in his bag like a child who's parents said they were going to disney land."Jordan laughed.

"They would have liked comming to splashtown with us."I laughed.

I leaned on Olivers shoulder while he talked to one of his employees on the phone.

"Yes, I found a new model for the winters line up."

"No she isn't single, nor will I let you date another employee especially this one." he said sternly.

"For the last time James she isn't available." he groaned.

"Okay, I'm hanging up now."he said in defeate.

"What?" I said looking at him confused.

"I got a new sexy model for the new lineup"he said playfully. Austin coughed awkwardly while changing the song.

"You what? Why? How?"I said shocked.

"Amanda quit since she got a job with Ashley Purdys clothing line last night"he said.

"She had sex with him didn't she"I smirked.

"I dont know."he laughed.

"I'm excited though, I can't wait to see the new designs you and your team created."I smiled.

"So Alan, How are you and Cassie?" I asked.

"We're doing great, She is staying and my place when we go back to California." He smiled.

"Getting some Alone time I see."I laughed.

"ow didn't need that mental image!"megan screamed. We all laughed and continued to talk until we got to Splash Town.

----later------

"Oliver!" I screamed.

"Want to go with us to the Brian drain or Texas free fall?" I smiled.

"Wait the braindrains the one where the floor drops?"

"Yes, the free fall is just really steep but the free fall is really fucking scary at first but fun at the end."I laughed.

"Fine, I'll go."he chuckled.

We waited in line for 10 minutes talking until we finally made it. Megan and Alan went against each other first, both looked terrified entering the closed capsule.

" You're going to hate me for this."I smiled.

"oh, god..." he replied.

We both got in our own  capsule, they closed the door on me and I crossed my arms and legs as the instruction said so I don't touch the walls. The count down began with the sound of a heart beat in the backround.

"3..2..1....." it paused felt like a delay until the floor slid and my body fell through the closed slide. Different colors flashed before me until I was at the end. I got up and fixed me bikini and saw Oliver staring at me.

"That was fun."I laughed.

"How was that fun, I thought the ride was broken until I fell!"Oliver said. Alan and Megan were laughing at us until we came back to find Aaron and Austin Packing.

"what's the rush"I said.

"its 1:45 by the time we get back it would be 2:15 or something your flight leaves at 5 ours is at 4:30."Austin said. I helped them finish and wrapped my towel on. Oliver had his arms around me until we got to the Van.

There is going to be a long flight ahead...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys im grounded and I can only have my phone at school so, yeah but I'm quickly posting this when Im putting my phone on the charger. Yeah I kinda have a D in spanish and my parents freaked out since they are like that for some reason. And I have been having drama in school and stuff but yeah. ADTR, PTV and ATL were amazing apparently since I missed it and 4 of ny friends went one had v.I.p for ADTR. But I Live you guys I'm in a part of this book were everything is boring and I'm dragging through it so just be patient, sorry for the long wait

Vote Comment Follow luv ya

~Jackie