chapter8

Rose 
----------- 

I woke up lying on the couch with someones arms around me. Turning my head I found it belongs to a very sleepy Oliver.

"I hope you'll be okay." I mumbled to myself while taking the blanket off me.

Knowing Austin  he probably did this while we were sleeping.

I kissed Oliver's forehead and went to take a shower.

I got my A Day To Remember tank top and my light blue cut-off shorts and walked in the bathroom to shower.

I plugged in my ipod and played BMTH album Sempiternal since I have to appreciate my best friends bands new album.

yeah I know Oliver's here, but fuck it he is asleep and he knows I love thus album.

I got out of the shower, changed, brushed my teeth and applied only eyeliner and mascara. By the time I got out, Oliver lying on the couch smiling?

"Are you okay or something?" I stared at him.

"I woke up to you singing along hospital for souls." he chuckled, a blush crept on my face.

"I forgot you liked us." He smirked rubbing the bacl of his neck.

"I forgot you're a light sleeper..."I mumbled.

I went to the mini firdge and got an apple from the fridge before sitting down with him.

"I'm going to take a shower, need to get ready for the day." He yawned.

"Don't use my shampoo and conditioner."

"Can't stop me" he laughed.

Why did I not take them out of the bathroom knowing someone was going to waste it?

I went to the bunks and woke up Austin, luckily he was playing on his phone

"While we're here, wan't see who else is awake?" I asked.

"Sure be there in five."He said.

I made my way to the back and got Megan's pills and gave them to her.

"Austin and I are going for a walk. Want to come?" I asked.

"Sure." She shrugged.

Walking past the bathroom and I could barley hear his voice when he sings

'eyes like a car crash, 

I know I shouldn't look but Icant turn away. 

Body like a whiplash, 

salt my wounds but I can't heal the way 

I feel about you. 

I watch you like a hawk, 

I watch you like I'm gonna tear you limb from limb.  

will the hunger ever stop, 

can we simply starve this sin....

"Ready?" Austin jump scared me

"Yeah let me just text him that we're walking around the venue" I said, referring to oli.

to: Olisaurus >:D

gonna walk around the Venue with Megan & Austin be back in 20 min 

ps. your voice is sexy when you were singing deathbed ;) 
xDDDD

I put my phone in my pockets and we walked off the bus. 

The sun was hitting my eyes, blinding me for a second.