Chapter 28

Guy's at first, in the beginning of the story it is terrible, but throughout the book it gets better! I was lazy on it because I didn't expect to get allot of views.

Jesus I get it, so stop with the comments about it on the first chapter. Later in the book it explains about everything about her family, her relationship with others, and meeting new people. The storyline is a lot more complex which would lead to unlocking each moment in her history to how she is as a person. I read the first chapter and thought it was crap, but going through the whole story and how I put it together really wraps things up, with each chapter getting better than the last. Enough said, goodbye and move on with your life the argument is over.

oh and that amazing moment when the author of your favorite book is a fan of your book... xD ( it_burns_red ) omfg I love your books and im seriously fangirling right now. ( okay not as much on the outside but on the inside I am)

Oh I almost forgot I read a fans book ( all you need to do is message me) but I read her book and it is amazing her name is MarieSullivan go check her profile it out!

~Jackie

(I posted that on the first chapter but I deleted most of the fucking hate about it, I simply don't care what people think on this book but to me I think this is going to be my best work compared to my old account in which I deleted because the books sucked) (And yes there is going to be a sequel this book is almost over... ;-; )

Rose

----------

(dream)

I was in my old room and my mother was sitting on my bed with one of my old stuffed animals. Tears were flowing down her face when she saw me.

"Hi mom" I smiled greeting her with a warm hug.

"Hey honey" she smiled.

"Look at you, my baby has grown up" she said whipping the tears away.

"I wish I was there to see it, I am sorry" she apologized.

"don't mom..." was all I could say.

"I will be with one day" I said.

"We all missed you, dad, Lisa, papa, and grandma, even Alex..."

"wait Alex?"

"Yes he is down stairs with your sister and Father, now go see them." she smiled

I ran downstairs and saw my father and Alex sitting on the couch talking, I ran over to them and gave both of them a hug and saying I missed them.

"Did you really forget about your sister?" Lisa laughed standing at the kitchen door.

"Lisa!" I ran over there already tearing up.

"Nice to see you too, look at you my little sister is now living the life with rockstar's" she smirked.

"Victor Misses you" I said.

"I know, we all been looking after you kid" She smiled. I heard a cough coming from behind me, Alex was standing there with his arms out knowing he was going to get hugged again.

"Why did you leave us Alex."

"I had to, it was for your own good. I would have held you back from your dreams."

"I missed you" Was all I could say.

"Oliver better take good care of you honey" my father said.

"He will, Austin would kill him if he hurts me in any way" I laughed.

"Thank Austin for me" My father said kissing my cheek.

" I will"

"Its time for you to go Rosey. " My mother said