chapter 24

okay I know Hannah is currently Oliver's girlfriend, but the reason I chosen Amanda to be his ex is because Hannah really doesn't deserve to get hated on.

I had to re write this whole chapter because it didn't save right today so sorry. And I know Of Mice & Men, Pierce The Veil, and All Time Low weren't at Warped tour but lets pretend okay, and sorry about not updating my mind yas been somewhere else lately... okay I'm adicted to watching doctor who I finally gave the show a chance and I love it!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rose

---------------

I opened the bus door's greeting myself to the hot summer heat of Texas, Everyone was setting up stages and tents, while others counted down the days for it to be over. For the past couple of day's me and Cassie have been hanging out with fans and staying in the crowds making it last as much as we can, Oliver and me really haven't been hanging out as much as we used to because of work and touring... Austin took Drake under his wing to the point were he is like family now I guess, I really don't know why but ever since I came back to Texas I haven't been myself lately and people are starting to notice even Oliver, he would keep asking if I was alright but I really don't know the answer myself to be honest... The dreams started coming back, Alex, My family, everything and now I am stuck in a room in my mind scattered with unwanted memories.

"Rose you okay?" Cassie asked looking at me.

"Yeah, just deep in thought" I said.

"So, you and Alan?"I asked

"I don't know if he even feels the same way Rose, I thinks he likes Megan." she mumbled. I couldn't help but laugh.

"your serious right?" I laughed.

"Megan and him are close but not like that! HE is like our uncle or something, and it is obvious Alan likes you he just needs to grow a pair and tell you." I said.

"Shut up Rose, Lets go find Andy and Gaby before the fans get in so its not too crowded." she laughed.

" Okay I bet Andy is dying to drive to his place and sleep in a actual bed for once since we are in Dallas." I said.

"who wouldn't" she laughed.

" I'm not, I'm fine were I am " I smiled.

"Stop day dreaming about that, you Nasty bitch" she laughed.

"I wasn't think about THAT! We didn't do anything for the past week since I was there or ever because of Austin's rules" I said playfully slapping her arm.

"You wish though" she smirked. I just shook my head at her and continued to walk to Crown the Empires Bus. I knocked on their door and Ben opened it.

" Hey Ben" I said hugging him before I walked in.

"Hey Rose, Cassie" he smiled. Gaby and Andy were playing mortal combat.

" Are you excited to be home for a day" I said sitting in between them.

"yeah, But I don't want to leave this girl over there" Andy said looking at Gaby who was to into the game since they were doing a tag battle. After a while they were still playing and people kept on coming in and out until their set started. Me, Gaby and Cassie were singing along to them while being squished against the barrier. Jordan showed up at their set watching them backstage, and he waved at me and Cassie laughing at us during the process of almost being trampled by crazy fangirls. After their set he came up to us and we talked about Later tonight at their set if we were going to be in the crowd and of course we said yes.