Chapter 38

Rose

--------

I sat in the car looking out the window falling into my thoughts.
What if they don't approve "us"?
What if they don't like me?
What if I do something stupid and embarrass myself?
what if.....

I felt Oliver put his hand on my knee to calm my nerves. I looked up at him and smiled

"Don't worry love." He gave me a smile.

"mum said she was making sone sherperds pie."He smiled.  I couldnt help but laugh at how excited he was, he was a kid again...

We finally arrived to his parents home. My hand trembled in fear as we walked to the door, Oliver grabbed my hand before knocking.

"Oliver you're home!-" she smiled.

"-And you brought Rose" She hugged me before we walked into her home.

"Its been a while Mrs.Sykes."I smiled.

"Now what did I tell you about calling me that, you make me feel old. Just call me Carol."She laughed.

"Okay" I laughed.

"The foods almost done and your father went to the store to get something for me. Go take Rose and show her around."Carol looked at Oliver.

"Yes mum."He said.

She ran off to the kitchen, Oliver grabbed my hand and led me upstairs, showing each room until we went to his.

I walked in and saw the posters scattered all over the walls, his desk was cover with old drawings and papers. I turned around and saw Oliver sitting on his bed gesturing me to sit next to him.

"See coming here wasn't so bad."He smiled wrapping an arm arouned me while I baried my face in his chest.

"I love your room."I laughed seeing one of his old drawings of sonic smoking a blunt.

"We didn't come here to look at drawing, we came to tell my parents about us." He chuckled.

"But what would they think about me.. I'm around 8 years almost 9 years younger than you?" I mumbled.

"Love, age doesn't matter." He said holding my chin forcing me to look up at him.

"I know but-"

"It doesn't matter."He cut me off.

"I love you and thats all that matters." He kissed me softly before we went back downstairs hand in hand.

"My boy, you came home! And with Rose"His father greeted him. I hugged him

"Its been a while." His father smiled.

" I know, im glad to be back." i replied.

"So how was touring, i heard that your father was there to so you came also?" He smirked

"Now, now come on Ian we can all catch up at the table." Carol scolled.

Carol and I set up the table making sure everything was perfect before everyone sat down to eat.

"Thank you Rose, those boys are just a handfull sometimes" She laughed.

"i know how you feel carol."I laughed. Before the food was ready me and her talked in the kitchen catching up since the last time we.met. I told her about the tour and she told me more about when Oli and Tom were little.

"You're a wonderful girl Rose, did i tell you that Oli used to have a little crush on you."she laughed.

"Oh really?"I blushed.

"Yes that one day he came home and kept babling about some young girl he met at his friends party and how he wished she wasnt so young at that time." she smiled. I got quiet.

"But today, there was something different. The way he looks at you and the way you look at him you see this sparkle in each others eyes." -and ive never seen him look at anyone like the way he does with you. The way he acts around you is calm and sweet but with others its cold harsh. Maybe that feeling never changed and he still has that small crush."She finished.

"Maybe he does." I smiled.

"Are you two gosseping about me." Oliver chuckled while walking in.

"Your mom was just telling me about the time you found out you were going on your first tour." I lied.

"well, Tom wanted to know when dinner is ready mum."he said.

"Oh, well you show rose where the wine is and i will finish up and bring it out the pie."She rushed. He grabbed my hand and walked to the bar.

"So my eyes twinkle eh."He smirked, my eyes widen making him laughed.

"You heard?" I laughed.

"Well atleast we know that your mom would aprove "I smirked. He shook his head and went over to where they store the wine.

"Red or white?"

"Red would be  better for this meal."I said.

"perfect." He smiled with the bottle I  his hand before walking over to me, planting a small kiss on my lips.

"I love you, you know that."I said.

"Yes I do."he laughed before kissing me again.

-----Dinner------

We all sat down and began to talk as if it was a normal family dinner, laughing about random things and drinking wine.

"Oli, Tom said there is something you need to tell us. Is there something wrong?" Carol said with a worried tone.

"Yes, there is mum."He smiled.

"Well what is it?"His father said.

"I don't know how to say it, I thought rose was going to help out but I guess not."He looked at me not knowing how to say it.

I grabbed his hand interwinding our fingers together and lifting it up for everyone to see.

"Rose is my girlfriend..." He mumbled.

I'm going to leave it right there! If you haven't check out my new book "Please stay forever with me" a kellin quinn fanfic!  I'm posting a new chapter tonight for that one. I love you guys I'm trying to post as much as I can before finals. I missed you guys so much and I notuced some of you guy actually messaged me. I love talking to you guys you're so nice and it makes my day. Thank you and I love you.
Don't forget to Vote, comment, or follow.
bye.
-Jackie <3