chapter 11

Rose
-----------

''Don't drink to much." Austin said before we walked in.

''Rosey I found Gaby she looks so different than the last time I saw her" a obviously drunk vic slurred.

I turned my head saw Gaby talking to Andy from Crown the Empire of course holding a drink in her hand laughing with Tony and Mike.

Vic was right her hair was longer and she had a tattoo of a vine going down her sleeve leading up to a rose on her neck. she was wearing a Black skull dress and studded boots that matched.

''Hey.''I said to her and them

''Oh my fucking god Rose!" she screamed hugging me.

''I haven't seen you in forever since I left."I said

''I know I haven't talked to you since I changed my number after I lost my phone." she said hugging me

''How did you get the job?"I asked

''My friend Sarah got me a job here" she said.

''Wait you know Sarah?" I asked.

" yeah since you guys left she moved to our high school."

Oliver came up holding a beer and wrapped his arms around me and kissed my cheek.

''wait are you two?''

''yeah."I shrugged.

she made a O shape with mouth.

''Turtle can you get me a miller light?"

''Arent you a little young to be drinking?"he chuckled.

''When was the last time you saw me with a beer or a hurricane in my hands tony."I said

''true"

"Austin just said not to have to much but I'm not gonna go to far like my first time."

''oh yeah I remember that." he chuckled

He came back with a miller light in his hands and opened it for me.

''Thanks" I said

we all started talking Megan was getting a piggyback ride from jack screaming 'for Narnia!' while Austin is laughing his ass off from it. I learned that Gaby went to school as a tattoo artist but she is using this job to help out a little so she could buy her own store.

Drake is hanging out with Justin and Gabe from sleeping with sirens on the couch.

By 12:00 I was feeling tipsy off of a quarter of the jack Daniels left from sharing it with Oliver, Alex, and Kellin and used the bottle to play truth or dare with Gaby, Andy, Megan, jack, and Alan.

''rose truth or dare?" Jack asked

"Dare"

"have a full out make out session with Oli since you two have been eye fucking each other all night.''

''okay" oli smirked

He leaned close to me and planted his lips on mine he licks my lips begging for entrance so I let him.Our tongues danced together in sync as the kiss gets more aggressive. my hands play with his hair as his arms lay on my hips holding me.I feel a smile form with his lips. Until Austin throws a pillow at us...

''jesus you guys its been 5 minutes you can stop now" Jack said

''You said full?" I laughed

"Its not like you guys are together.''he laughed

''Actually they are''megan laughs.

''when?"alex said.

"before the party"oliver smirks holding me close.

"Well that was fast..." Alex took another sip of whatever was in his hand.

we continued to play for another hour, Kellin passed out on Jesse's shoulder on the couch.Megan was on the table Austin went back to the bus, Alan fell asleep with Cheetos in his mouth. Drakes on the floor face first. Jack only in his boxers sleeping under table. Alex was the only on that fell asleep normally out of everyone. it was only me Gaby, Oliver, and Andy still playing to let time fly since tomorrow was our day off.

''Gaby truth of dare" Andy asked

''truth"

''is it true that you had a crush on me since warped started"

her face turned pink with a blush

''umm.. yeah."

He leaned close to her and kissed her.

''Well Oli and I  are gonna go its getting late.'' I said grabbing a drunk Oliver's hand and walking out.

''Stay with me tonight...'' he mumbled

''Oliver you're drunk'' I said

''not like that Austin would flip if he saw your neck right now" he chuckled.

''Oh" I said blushing.

''you look so adorable when you do that" he said wrapping his arms around my waist.

"shut up."I said he kissed my neck and hugged me.

''unless you wanted to...."he whispered

we got to his bus and I stole one of his shirts and basketball shorts and went into the shower.

I saw myself in the mirror, he was right Austin would have flipped.

I got in the shower and started to wash myself until someone opened the door.

I looked out and Oliver walked in.

''Jesus oli you scared me.'' I said

''can i at least take a shower too'' he begged

''I know I'm going to lose this fight...''

he stepped in and I finished rinsing off.

''I didn't know you have a tattoo rose''he said

As he traced on my ribs it was a human skull that was surrounded by ash with a rose growing of it. with the words 'born in flames'

''its about my family''I mumbled

"Its beautiful"he said

''you know how awkward this is right now?"

''I figured." he chuckled.

He kissed me softly to calm my nerves, he travels down to my collar bone still hold on to my hips.

"the band went to a Motionless In White party they aren't coming back until tomorrow afternoon knowing them.'' he said.

''okay, but can we take this somewhere safer where no one could slip and end up bleeding"I said

"okay"he smirked

we got out and just dried off.

I had the towel still wrapped around me until he picked me up and put me against the wall kissing me aggressively as I wrap my legs around him giving him love bites until I find his sweet spot. he let out a moan, I smirked. he carried us to his bed which was upstairs on the bus and was a queen sized bed. He quickly went to Matt's bunk and got out a condom and puts it on.

"finally." he mumbles in my ear.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

sorry for the people that reread it or something I deleted the thing because it disturbes me that my friend pretty much wrote porn on my book ....