chapter 2

okay my first chapter was kinda long to write since it was just right on the top of my head now i guess so lets see how this works?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rose POV

I've been in Austin's house before so its not too hard to get around. We're looking for our rooms at the moment.

"I found it." Megan shouted to let me know

"okay, do you need help unpacking?"

"no." she said

I unzipped my duffel bag and began to hang my shirts and put my clothes in the dresser. 

I really didn't have the chance to see what my room looked like. I was too tired to noticed, but Austin said if I needed him his room was downstairs. When I finished putting all my belongings or somewhat stuff away i collapsed on the bed only noticing in was 10:20 at night and i fell right asleep.

-------dream-------

"Mommy when does daddy and Lisa coming back?" i said

"soon rosey"she said in a worried tone

i heard my Father scream and i began to cry.

"honey I'm going to get daddy and Lisa, I will be back i promise Okay"my Mother said

i just shook my head and the last I saw was my Mother going into the front door of the house i used to live in and with all the people and memories i used to love...

----------------end of dream--------------

"Rose you alright, i can hear you from the across the hall?" i heard Megan said leaning on my door

"yeah..."

"Was it the dream?"she said
The dream that still haunts me today...
I nodded my head

"I heard a scream?" said Austin who was only wearing pyjama pants and holding a giant squid in his arms

"Is that squidgy?" I laughed.

"yeah." he smiled sticking his tongue out and playing with squidgy... 

At this point me and Megan are trying not to laugh.

"you alright though?"he asked

"Yeah. It was just a bad dream, I'm okay now." I faked a smile.

"okay." he went over to hug me goodnight

"one more thing Austin?"  I asked.

"what?"

"put on a shirt! There are two teenage girls that are staring at your tattoos and I am jealous right now. "i laughed.

"you guys are weird." He shook his head covering himself with squidgy.

He walked out with squidgy in his arms, hearing his heavy footsteps going down the stairs.

"fake smile?" Megan asked sound a bit worried.

"yeah I didn't want him to worry about it." I mumbled.

"Want to call vic so he can sing you to sleep?"Megan asked again.

"you make me sound like im five, but that would be nice" I yawned.

I grabbed my new phone that Austin gave us and I noticed he was already in my contacts same with Mike,Jaime,and tony. I guess Austin just put everybody I was friends with that he knew. I went onto vics contacts and pressed the call button.

"Who is this and why are you calling in 3 in the morning!"he groaned

"Nice to hear your voice too Vic" I smirked.