chapter 12

Yeah my friend andrew wrote the last chapter and there was smut in it and stuff so I kind of deleted it now .... btw if you are reading this I deleted that part of the chapter on my 22nd chapter so you guys are lucky you didn't read it.

Rose

----------

I woke up with someones arms around me, all the memory of last night came flooding in my head. I turned around and see a peacefully sleeping Oliver smiling like a idiot. I kissed his forehead and went to the bathroom quickly to get my clothes and some Advil in the cabinet.

''fuck my head is killing me."I groaned.

I went to the kitchen to get a glass of water and took some leaving the rest for him when he wakes up. I looking the fridge and found some milk and frosted flakes in the shelf.

i heard my phone vibrate in my purse

Austin :

where r u?!

me :

Oliver's place.

Austin :

why

Me :

idk it was late.

I went back to the bunks and took out.one of oli's drop dead sweat shirts and put it on, as i was walking back I heard oli wake up so i went over to him and gave him some advil.

"morning" he said kissing my cheek.

"morning, had a good sleep last night? "I said sitting next to him on the bed.

"yes" he smirked wrapping his arms around me. I kissed him and walked into the bathroom to get his clothes. He followed me and got himself changed.

"I like your outfit" he smirked

"Austin is going to kill us if he finds out." i giggled

"i know"he chuckled, I went up to him and kissed him before walking out of the bathroom.

I looked at my phone again and noticed i got another text, but it was from vic.

From: Vic

hey coming over to see my little sis since last night I barely saw you. :o

To: Vic

okay when?

From: Vic

after a interview so about a hour.

To: Vic

okay xD

i put my phone on the table, and sat down on the couch watching spongebob with Oli, he put his arm around my shoulder and pulled me closer.

"I'm going to go back soon Vic is coming to hangout with me after his interview"i said

"okay but you might want to change back before you go, even if you look so cute in my clothes." he chuckled.

" I wonder hows Gaby and Andy are going." i said

"didn't we leave them at the party last night?"he said

"yeah..." i said blushing of the memories of last night

"we should get changed before we go through."he mumbled

I got up and went to the bathroom looking for my clothes and got changed real quick. When we both finished we left the bus and went towards the ptv bus. Well everyone is still in the same place almost.