Warped Tour!

Hey guys its summer time which means warped is here! yeah im not going to 2014s since it past like last Friday. well im writing this now to update it.

Here's the thing for the kids who are having they're first warped this year my best advise is to stay hydrated oh and dont wear black.

Seriously grow up. its fucking hot outside wear a bikini under a tank top with some shorts.

eat a small meal before like cereal, no fast foods.

Bring a small back pack for the things you buy or get because they do a lot of give a ways.

If You're a girl with long hair. Tie that shit up at a concert people hate to have hair in their face its gross and sweaty and ew.

Dont try to go upfront. its possibly the worst place to be. You're getting stepped on fans can be obnoxious.

If you do get stepped on or hit leave it alone, dont make a big deal out of it. It happened to everyone atleast once.

Dont scream and get the singers attention, they need to stay focus. they're playing a show

put on deodorant. I dont need to explain that.

Dont most if you haven't before. Moshing isnt meant for a little girl to do leave it to the big guys to put on the show.

im not recommended it but at some point your going to get offered weed if its not your type of thing dont do it. enjoy the concert without any drugs. the last thing you need is to pass by a cop high as fuck.

If you're staying all day atleast try to eat something small.

Dont wear any make up you'll look like a mess

Sunblock is the key to happiness

you'll always run into somebody. last year I met the guys from bless the fall and letlive just by walking around.

Dont bring a lot of money. 30$ is enough for a CD a shirt and food and water.

Finally have Fun!!!!