Ch. 28

What was supposed to be an awesome unforgettable day for good reasons turned out unforgettable for bad reasons. Melanie and I are going threw our first fight and it could all have been avoided if I would have payed more attention to my actions. When we got home I didn't immediately go running into the house to follow Melanie, cause I know she probably wants her space. She most likely is venting out and telling Alex what happened since Alex is her go to person. Once I thought I gave her enough time I decided to make my way up to the house and they to talk to her. When I walked in I saw Josh in the living room without Emma.

As soon as I saw him I said a quick hey before I was going to start heading upstairs. As I was about to clime the stairs he looked at me and pointed to the kitchen "Hey, she's in the kitchen with Em" I was shocked that he said that she was with Emma, not that she doesn't talk to Emma, but like I said Alex is more of her go to person. I gave Josh a weak smile "Thanks" with that I made my way to the kitchen. As I was walking into the kitchen Melanie was finishing telling Emma something. I looked at Melanie "Mel can we talk?" My voice came out a little defeated and pleading, I just wanna see her gorgeous smile that makes my heart flutter and weak in the knees.

Emma took that as a cue to leave us alone "Well I'm gonna go back to my honey he's probably waiting" with that she started walking out the kitchen, but not before she glared at me. Once Emma was completely gone Melanie waved a hand "So lets talk" even though she seems to have cooled off a bit she still said it with a little attitude. I'm not going to lie it hurts hearing her talk to me like that. Seeing as how she was at the island with a bowl if cereal I made my way to her and sat on a stool. Now it time for me to choose my words carefully, I wouldn't wanna piss her off more and then have to sleep in the guest room.

I looked into Melanie's beautiful blue eyes "Baby I'm sorry for flirting with Hayley and Taylor right in front of you." I made sure that she was able to hear the sincerity in my voice. I grabbed her hand and luckily she didn't pull it away "I know me doing that was a dick move" when I said that she started laughing which caused me to furrow my brows in confusion and she decided to explain why she was laughing "I'm sorry for laughing, its just that you and Em basically said the same thing, that it was a dick move of you" I couldn't help but smile and shake my head, of course Emma would say that.

Once Melanie fully stops laughing I continue with my apology "I'm gonna be completely honest, I'm so used to being a little flirtatious that sometimes it comes naturally and I don't even realize it." Melanie is just looking at me as if she already knew that, then again he did talk to Emma so I'm pretty sure that already knows that. Melanie hasn't tried to stop or speak since she laughed so I continue "I'm not gonna lie and you probably already know this but I have a big crush on both Hayley and Taylor, but still I shouldn't have been flirtatious. I wasn't flirting with them in hopes that something would happen between us because honestly I'm only in love with one person."

As I look at Melanie she has an awe expression on her face so I know I'm saying the right thing. I'm not just saying it to have her forgive me I'm saying it cause I mean it. "I'm in love with you and nothing or anybody would change that, not even you could change that. Baby I don't know how many times you want me to apologize, hell I'll even get on my knees if I need to so you could forgive my stupidity. I hate having you mad at me and having that scowl on your face instead of that gorgeous smile on your face, Mel once again I'm sorry, and I truly do mean it when I say I love you." I saw a smile slowly creep up at the corner of her lips.

Melanie walks around the island and stand right in front of me. She grabs my head and crashes her lips on mine. I gladly kissed her back and brought her by the waist to pulled her closer so there was no space between us. I began to deepen the kiss, and unlike other times where Melanie doesn't fight me for dominance this time she did. I was a bit surprised but I defiantly let her take control, it was actually a big turn on. Before the kiss began to get heated between us Melanie pulled back trying to catch her breath. Melanie kept her hands on my face and rested her forehead on mine "Baby just cause I'm forgiving you for what you did we still need to talk and things need to change."