Ch 12

It has been two weeks since Melanie and I became official. So far everything between us has been perfect, I still get the same sensations when we touch or kiss. I has also been two weeks that Brian asked to meet up with him and I haven't replied his text. I'm not being a bitch by not replying his text and telling him no, the reason I haven't replied is because I still don't know if I want to see him. We are currently at a Halloween store looking for a costume to wear three weeks from today to a party a friend is throwing. The girls insisted we made a day out of this so I had no other choice but to go along. Halloween is one of my favorite holidays because the have horror movie marathons, free candy, and a grown up could basically act like a kid by dressing up. I still don't know what I want to be. I'm not like most girls that use this time to dress like a slut, I normally get a costume that isn't to slutty but still hot. Other times for Halloween the person I'm dating and I do a couple themed costume, but I'm not sure Melanie and I are going to do it. Its not that I don't want to do it, it's just that we are still learning about each other and I don't know if she's into it.

I'm walking with through the isles holding Melanie's hand when I hear Alex screech. We walk over to Alex to see what all the commotion is about. "What the hell is the commotion?" she holds out the costume in her hand "Its the Harley Quinn costume, and they also have Poison Ivey, and Catwoman." have I mentioned that Alex is a huge Batman freak. She's into the cartoons and the old movies not the new ones with Cristian Bale. I rolled my eyes and Emma along with Maddie came to see the fuss Alex was having. Emma rose a brow at Alex that had a huge smile "Whats got you all happy?" with that Alex showed them the costumes. Alex looked at all of us "Wouldn't it be cool if we all went dressed in a Batman theme to the party?" Maddie and I shrugged our shoulders while Melanie and Emma thought it would be cool. Emma looked at Alex "Who do you want to be?" I don't even know why she asked, at least I know who she wants to be Harley Quinn. Alex kept the huge smile on her face "Well I wanted to be Harley Quinn. And I was thinking that Melanie could be Poison Ivey since she has the whole red head going on. I figured that you could be Catwomen, knowing that Maddie and Jackie don't really care and you thought it was cool." Emma shook her head "I'm fine with that. How about you Melanie?" Melanie smiled "I'm fine with it." oh great my girlfriend was going to have a themed costume with my sister and best friend and not me.

I got an idea, I looked over to Maddie "Hey Maddie how about you and me dress up as the good guys since they are going to be the bad guys?" Maddie smiled "What do you have in mind?" I pointed to the costumes next to her it was a Batman and Robin costume for girls, well Batman was more of Batgirl. She raised a brow "Who are you going to be?" I shrugged I really didn't care "It doesn't matter lets check what sizes they have and we could go from their." They had both costumes in both our sizes, then I noticed that there was a Batgirl costume that was a leather onesie like the one from the comics. I was drawn to it and Maddie noticed "I take it you are gona go with that Batgirl costume so I'll be Robin." I looked at her apologetically "If your cool with it if not I'm fine being Robin." she chuckled and whispered in my ear "I think Melanie won't mind seeing that leather tight onesie on you." I blushed a little. What do you know I did end up having a theme with my girl, unfortunately so were the rest of the girls. They all decided to go with the sexy costumes while Emma and I were not showing skin.

When we were leaving the store Alex remembered she needed to get something for her costume "I need to buy blue contacts because Harley Quinn has blue eyes." leave it to Alex to know that she looked to Melanie "You are going to need green contacts, Poison Ivy has them green." she looked to Emma "Your fine Catwoman has blue eyes." she looked to me next oh great "And in the cartoon Batgirl has blue eyes so your gona need to get contacts to." I rolled my eyes "Is there anything else that you want to point out while your at it?" she smirked at me "Oh well just to let you know Batman and Catwoman have a thing not Batman and Poison Ivy." I knew she was right, I used to watch Batman the animated series with her. So I used what I knew to my advantage and smirked at her "Yeah well I'm Batgirl, and if you want to go there, aren't Harley Quinn and Poison Ivy Bi? last I remember you both are into the Joker and fool around occasionally." Alex glared at me, I pulled Melanie to my side "So who cares about Batman and Catwoman, in our group it's Batgirl and Poison Ivy that are together, unless you want to steal Melanie from me." Alex chuckled then stopped glared at me and flipped me off.