Ch 15

This weekend overall went good, the only thing that sucked was seeing my grandmother and her giving dirty looks to Melanie. I would have honestly said something but I promised my mom to be on my best behavior. It seemed that despite my grandmother giving her dirty looks Melanie had a good time. Her and my cousins Brenda and Diana really seemed to hit it off. I still can't believe that Melanie and I slept in pure bras and underwear. I loved the feeling of our skin making contact, I wish I could have her in my arms every night. I text Melanie to see if she wants to hang out at her apartment and I make us dinner. I felt the need for it to just be her and I for the night without the girls being around. She said that it would love that so I figured I would just make something quick and easy. Melanie said that she would be out of work around 4:30pm so I am currently at the store picking up the stuff for dinner.

By the time I got to Melanie's apartment it was 5:30pm, I stopped at a little bakery to pick up a Belgian chocolate cake for dessert. I knocked on her door and was greeted by her gorgeous smile that make a bunch of butterfly's flutter in my stomach. She pulls me down to her level to kiss me. As we pull apart she continues to smile "Hey baby, come on in and make me dinner I'm starving." I give her a smirk "Oh I see how it is you are just using me to feed you." she laughed then grabbed my ass "Nope that's not the only reason, I'm also just with you for your body." it's funny she said that considering we haven't been slept together intimately. "Oh that makes me feel so much better now I feel like a whore being used." she laughed "Well sorry to break it to you baby but a whore I with multiple people, and last time I checked you were only with me. Unless you have someone else on the side" I smiled "Nope you are my one and only. I don't even pay attention to anybody but you." she gave me an awe look "Awe baby you are so sweet, I knew I was dating you for a reason." I arched my brow "And that reason being?" she smiled "Oh well your super sexy, you can cook, you always know what to say, and you always put a smile on my face." I laughed at the last part "Babe I don't know if have noticed but you always have a smile on your face. You are always smiling at people." she put her finger on her chin to make it seem like she was thinking "True but the smile you put on my face is special because your special and I really like you." I didn't say anything after that I just pulled her to me and kissed her.

After having a little make out session I started on the food. I just made some vegetables medley, rice, and grilled chicken. As I was cooking I kept taking glances at Melanie thinking I'm really in love with this girl. As we ate we talked about the weekend, I looked her in the eye "So what did you think of this weekend?" she smiled "It was fun, I really liked your cousins, they really made me feel like they have known me forever." its good to know that she actually had fun. "My mom called me today to tell me the conversation I missed when we went to bed." she gave me a knowing look "Let me guess, they were talking about Thanksgiving and she wanted to know if you guys were going to spend it there." I smiled "Let me guess Alex told you?" she let out a sexy chuckle "Yup she also told me that your mom wants to know if you do go, will I be joining."

Leave it to my mom to try and plan for Thanksgiving when the month barely began. "I told my mom that we are going for Thanksgiving, but I told her that I didn't think you would join us." she furrowed her brows "And why would you think that?" I shrugged my shoulders "Maybe because your parents want you to spend it with them instead of your "friend" and her family. Don't get me wrong I would love for you to spend Thanksgiving with me, but we both know your going to spend it with your parents." I kept mg voice clam because I wouldn't want our first fight to be over a stupid holiday. She gave me a weak smile "Your right, I guess I just wanted you to ask me so I could know you wanted me to go, but now I know you don't need to ask me for me to know that you do want me to go." I reached across the table to hold her hand. "I will always want you by my side but I also know that your family would want you by their side on a holiday. Now lets just forget about this topic and have some dessert, cuddle on the couch and watch How I Met Your Mother." she smiled "Sounds like a plan."