Ch 11

The next morning I woke up to a text that put a smile on my face it was from my girlfriend, I still can't believe it. She text me to tell me that she talked to Jess and that she didn't have go to Santa Cruz. I was happy that we would be able to spend today as a couple. I told her to come by when ever she wanted and she said she will be over in an hour, so now I need to get up shower and change.

I didn't take that long the shower, I picked out just some blood red skinny jeans with a white loose band tee, and my black converse hi tops. I decided to just put on a minimum amount of make up, to go for a natural look. I went downstairs and I heard the girls the kitchen. When I went in they were all talking. "Hey guys" they all gave me a hey in unison. I grabbed a apple from the counter and went to sit with them. "So what do you guys have plans for today?" they all shrugged their shoulders. Maddie looked at me "Do you have plans?" I was about to answer when the doorbell rang. I looked at the time and it was still a good 20 min until Melanie was supposed to be here. Emma went to get the door. Alex rose her brow at me "So do you have plans?" I guess I wasn't meant to answer the question yet because Emma walked into the kitchen with Melanie in tow.

Melanie looked at everyone before looking eyes with me and smiled "Hey guys I wasn't interrupting anything was I?" Before anybody said anything I was getting up and saying "No" I walked over to her, smiled, gave her a quick peck and gave her a hug before answering her question. "No you were not interrupting anything." I turned to face the girls and they were all smirking at us. I smiled to them "What I was just giving my girlfriend a kiss." I saw Melanie begin to blush. Emma still smirking "So I thought you said nothing happened Saturday, now she's your girlfriend?" I chuckled "She became my girlfriend last night on our date."

Emma smiled "You ass why didn't you tell me you were taking her out on date." I chuckled "Umm maybe because I wanted to keep it to myself." I guess that Melanie sensed that we were gona go at it like little kids back and forth she grabbed my hand and squeezed it. She looked at the the girls "We, well mainly Jackie didn't want to say anything because she wanted to keep our first date just between the two of us." Maddie shook her head in understanding "I completely understand, because if either of you two would have said anything to these bitches, they would be bugging and not let you enjoy your date properly." she did have a point Emma and Alex are the ones bugging me asking so many questions while Maddie didn't really bug. "With that said it took you two long enough to get together. So I'm assuming you guys have plans today?" I'm glad that Maddie knows when to change the subject. Melanie shook her head "No we were just going to hang out."

Maddie smiled "Well thats great, since you guys didn't really have plans we should all go out bowling." that actually sounds like a good idea "I'm down, if Melanie wants to that is." She smiled at me "Of course" Maddie looked over to Emma and Alex and they both nodded in agreement. I looked at the time "Umm are we gona go a little later? because its still early I think we should go around 6pm." Alex looked at me "So what should we do until then." Emma turned to face us "I know we could get the details of their date from Melanie because I know Jackie won't." I rolled my eyes then Alex spoke up "That is actually a good idea." I pointed to both of them "You will not bug her for details unless she wants to tell you. Also if she does tell it will be when I'm not around, and just to let you know Melanie is going to be by my side the whole day." with that I dragged Melanie by the hand to the living room without letting her say a word. I sat down and pulled Melanie down on my lap, I grabbed her face with one hand softly and pulled her to my lips. I didn't waste any time as soon as our lips touched I nibbled on her bottom lip asking for entrance in which she easily granted. Kissing her was like nothing I have ever felt before. When I kiss her I feel like there is an electric current running through my body, a million butterfly's fluttering in my stomach. Our lips synchronizing together, our tongues dancing together as one.