Ch 20

Yesterday was fun and I know that Melanie had fun seeing as how she was acting like a child at times. Today I didn't have any plans on waking up early the past two days we woke up early. I hate to wake up early on days that I don't have to work or have plans. By the time I opened my eyes I noticed it was already 11am, and to be fully honest I still didn't feel like getting up. Melanie was still asleep and her face was in my direction so I was looking at her peaceful face. Damn I don't know how many times I have to say this but I don't know how this girl is mine. I'm lost in my thoughts when I hear Melanie speak "Are you starring at me?" Melanie then peeks one eye open and smiles "You are so weird" I playfully rolled my eyes at her "How could you have possibly known I was looking at you?" she shrugged her shoulders "I just felt like someone was just staring" I honestly don't know how people could do that.

I caressed Melanie's face and she smiled as I did that. "So how do you feel about staying in bed a little bit longer?" Melanie sat up then straddled me "As much as I would love to do that, it's already late and I think we should get up" as she finished saying that she leaned down and crashed her lips on mine. I tangled my fingers through her hair to deepen the kiss, and as always our lips and tongues danced together in unison. The kiss then turns into a make out session that has Melanie grinding on top of me. She was beginning to turn me on but I knew we couldn't go that far so I held her hips to stop. Melanie pulled away a bit breathless just like I was and gave me an apologetic look "Sorry baby I just got a little carried away." I look her in the eyes "It's totally ok, who knows maybe if you are not so loud we could try and have a little fun." when I said that I wiggled my brows at her. Melanie's face got so pink, I just love when she blushes I think it makes her look sexier.

After that comment Melanie got off me and went into the bathroom to freshen up, when she was done I went in and did the same. My dad was at the office today so Alex thought it would be fun to have a girls day out. Can you guys guess what they decided to do? well they chose to go shopping, have I mentioned how I hate going shopping. Well it's not that I hate shopping per say its just that I get frustrated really quickly. I'm not like most girls and I'm totally fine with it. Before we went to the mall we stopped to grab lunch at Olive Garden seeing as how as soon as Melanie and I went down stairs Alex had the idea and we just left without eating. By the time that we actually arrived at the mall it was already 1:30pm and unlike last time that we came to the mall, Melanie and I were walking hand in hand. We spent three hours there, three fucking hours it's like seriously who shops that long. Every time that Melanie would notice I was getting frustrated she would pull me down to her level and kiss me. I'm not going to lie it helped but it didn't mean I enjoyed the shopping. Melanie got some clothes to have here for when we come down to visit, I payed for most of the things he got. I made sure that I had my debit already in my hand so when the cashier would give the total I would hand her the card before Melanie was able to pay. I'm not going to lie she got a little mad because I wouldn't let her pay but I did what she did to me I pulled her to me and kissed her, the good thing was that just like with me it worked.

We didn't get home until 5pm and we were arriving at the same time that my dad was. Seeing as how my mom was with us she didn't make any dinner, I treated and we got some take out. When we were done with dinner the three of us went up to our rooms to get ready for the party. Melanie and I kept it simple there wasn't anybody we needed to impress. I wore my hair down how I normally wear it, simple make up, some burgundy skinny's, an ivory blouse, and black flats. Melanie wore her hair down as well in her natural waves, simple make up as well, a grey grey knitted sweater/ shirt, dark blue skinnys, and brown knee high boots. It didn't take that long for us to get ready to since we kept it simple, so we went down stairs to wait for Alex. While we waited for Alex I text Maddie to see if she was almost ready because we were just waiting on Alex then we would be on our way to pick her up. Emma was going to meet us at the party along with Josh and her brother Nick, nick normally doesn't tag along to the parties with us but seeing as how Josh is here I'm assuming its to keep an eye on him and get to know him more.