Ch 13

The next day I woke up with Melanie in my arms. God I love when she spends the night and I get to wake up to her beautiful face and those gorgeous blue eyes that have captivated me. I pulled myself closer to her and nuzzle my face into her neck. I wanted to give her a good wake up call, so I began to give her soft kisses on her neck. She stated moving and turned to face me with a smile. She lifted her head up a little to give me more space to kiss her neck, and throat. Since we began dating this is the first time that I have kissed her neck and I have tried to avoid it because when I start working on the neck I get carried away. Before I actually got carried away I pulled away and gave her a peck on the lips. She opened her eyes and looked into mine "Morning baby, how about you continue what you were doing." I smiled "Good Morning to you to. So you like being kissed on the neck?" she shook her head yes. "Sorry babe but I tend to get carried away when I do that and trust me we are not ready to take it there." she began to pout "How about you just continue and if I think your moving to fast I'll stop you." I looked away because if I continued to look at her I would easily give in. Melanie seemed to know that because she grabbed my face and made me look at her.

That was the wrong thing to do, I have in within a few seconds looking at her. I rolled her on her back then I got on top of her and straddled her waist. I bent down so my face was above hers and as I did that my hair fell like a curtain covering our faces. She move her head to give me access and I began to kiss her neck. From her neck I moved on to her jaw line, then trailed kisses to her ear. Once I reached her ear I began to nibble on her ear lobe, then moved on to her other side to do the same. I moved back to her neck then began to kiss the top of her chest that was exposed. My hands began to rub her stomach as I was kissing her, then my hands slowly began moving up her tank top to her boobs. I heard a soft moan escape her lips and I couldn't help but reciprocate the moan as my fingertips touched her nipple anther moan escaped before she told me to stop. I pulled my hands out of her tank top quick and got off of her. I turned my head to her "I'm so sorry I shouldn't have let you convince me to continue." she caressed my face "Don't be sorry, it's not that I didn't like what you were doing, trust me I did a lot but your right we are not ready to move on to that part in our relationship, and by we I mean me your the first girl I have dated so its all new." I smiled "I get it and next time believe me when I say we are not ready, and I will promise to work on my self control when I'm kissing your neck." she let out a giggle "Deal, by the way I really liked what you did to my earlobe." I mentally noted what she said.

I looked to her "How about we get up do what we need to do and go downstairs and eat some breakfast?" she rolled on to of me and straddled my waist. She leaned in and was about a centimeter away from my lips when she spoke "Ok but I get the bathroom first." she quickly pecked my lips, got off of me and ran into the bathroom and closed the door. From the bed I yelled to her "Your such a cheater and a tease." I just lied there and thought about the events that just happened. I think I'm really falling hard for this girl. I was brought out of my thoughts by Melanie straddling my waist "The bathroom is all yours." she bent down and gave me a kiss. I didn't want her to pull away just yet so I held her head to continue kissing her. After about a minute I pulled away, I flipped her on her back and now I was on top of her "I'll be out in a bit." with that I got off her and went into the bathroom.

When I got out of the bathroom Melanie was just lying on the bed. I walked over to her "Ready to go get something to eat?" She stood up on the bed "Yup, but only if you carry me downstairs." I turned my back to her so I could give her a piggy back ride to the kitchen "Hope on" she wrapped her arms around my neck and tightly wrapped her legs around my waist. We went into the kitchen to find Maddie at the table with a bowl of cereal and her laptop, we all said our good morning. I sat Melanie on the counter while I opened the fridge to see what I should make. As I looked through the fridge I realized that I wasn't going to find something I wanted to do because I didn't feel like actually making anything. I turned to face Melanie "Hey babe are you fine with just a bowl of cereal?" she hopped off the counter and walked over to me "I'm totally fine with it, how about you go on and sit down and I'll take you your cereal." I bent down and gave her a kiss "Sounds good." I walked to the table and sat across from Maddie, "So were are Alex and Emma? Aren't they usually up by now?" Maddie looked up from her laptop "Yeah they are but, they decided to go out and get something for Emma's costume that she didn't have" I arched my brow "I thought we have everything weeks ago." Maddie got up and took her bowl to the sink "Yeah but you know how they are, any reason to go out shopping they are happy." I rolled my eyes because it so true. "What is it with shopping that is fun." Melanie walked over to the table with a bowl in each hand and sat it down on the table.