Chapter 64

[[ Last chapter was great... Can I get that response to every chapter? You see how easy it is, and it makes me want to update more... Now i know you can do it, you just proved that to me:)]]

*Trinity's PoV*

My vision remained blurry for a few seconds as I awoke, lifting my head off the bare, clammy surface that was Louis chest. His arms lay firmly around my waist and it took quite some effort to lift them off of me, while trying not to wake him at the same time. 

I crept out of the room, not bothering to put trousers on. I was wearing one of Louis' long t-shirts and the house was warm; there was no need. The stairs made muted creaks under my bare feet as I attempted to descend them quietly. The house was completely silent and oddly peaceful. It was so different from when I would come home, there would always be pots clanging in the kitchen, or the television could be heard blaring from the sitting room. But this time, there was nothing.

It gave me a chance to think about everything. Although I was quite sure it was a joke of some sort, all be it the less humorous kind, I couldn't help but think about Louis' offer. He had sounded so genuine, despite the absurdity of his suggestion. He had made it sound so tempting, so perfect, so easy, but I knew, deep down, that things never went smoothly for us for long and, even if we moved in together, something would come up and cause a problem, sooner or later.

I opened the fridge door and squatted down, scanning the fridge for anything to eat. My fingers pulled open a drawer on the bottom left and my eyes lit up involuntarily when I saw rashers and sausages lying unopened in their packets. I grabbed them, one in each hand, and stood up, closing the fridge dorr behind me with my foot, and set about gathering some cooking utensils.

It was pretty hard to find things in such a large kitchen, and even harder to choose from the wide selection of items that lay readily available in almost every drawer. The house was exquisite, furbished to perfection, and I found it extremely odd that it had been made to this standard purely for someone like Louis, I knew he wouldn't care about what sort of stuff was in the house.

I poured some oil into the pan, smiling slightly as it sizzled with the contact of the hot surface, the pleasant sound just what I needed to hear in the morning time. I tossed in some sausages and rashers and left them to cook, deciding to grab myself a glass of water to awaken myself properly. I reached up to the cupboard to get a glass and felt the t-shirt rise up above my hips as I did so.

"What a nice view to wake up to," I heard a voice say from behind me, laced with sleep and it sounded so unbelievably hot.

I didn't need to turn around to know that he was smirking, I could tell from the tone of his voice. I glanced back over my shoulder and, sure enough, he was wearing his signature lop-sided smirk. However, that's not what caught my eye. What caught my eye was the fact that he hadn't bothered to put on any more clothes before he came downstairs, so he stood there in just his tight-fitting black boxers. I blushed, turning my head back and closing the cupboard.

"I could say the same thing," I smiled shyly, while filling my glass up from the small, filtered tap at the sink.

I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist and Louis' breath could be felt past my ear as he rested his head lightly on my shoulder.

"Have you thought any more about my offer?" he asked, and I failed to sense any sort of humour of jesting in his tone. He sounded serious, which puzzled me.

"I thought you would have changed your mind overnight," I frowned, and I heard a light chuckle from behind me.

Louis stepped back, turning me around so I faced him, and swept a piece of my hair back behind my ear.