Chapter 25

A/N: Surprise update! 
Can we stretch for 50 votes on this chapter and the last chapter please? Want the rankings to go up.

Nobody really had a similar taste to me, so I'll just do a regular dedication. I have quite a weird and varied taste in music... See, I like One Direction, 5SOS, Little Mix, Demi Lovato, but then I like Paramore (I went to see them on Monday, they were amazing, JS) and Nickelback too... Weird, I know haha:) 

~L.

(P.S. Do you want warnings for when there is smut? There's no smut in this chapter, but I'm just wondering if you want warnings when there is? Or do you want any more smut at all? Let me know in the comments aha:)x)

*DEDICATION TO A COMMENTER*

______________________________

*Trinity's PoV*

I lay cuddled cozily into Louis' warm chest, his steady breathing the ever so familiar metronome to mine. His arms wrapped lazily around me, apparently for comfort, but something told me it was to keep me with him, his way of easing his worries of me leaving. He was still worried about me abandoning him after what he had revealed to me. When I was in his arms, I was his and I was there. If he let go of me, I could get up and leave of my own free will. I knew that was how he saw it. 

The chosen movie was 500 Days of Summer, one of my favourites. I'm not sure Louis was all too impressed with it, but he put up with it anyway. I don't think he was watching the film much anyway, as every time I would shyly glance up at him to check that he hadn't dozed off into a quiet slumber, I would catch him peering at me from the corner of his eye, only for his gaze to flicker back to the T.V. when I looked at him.

I scrambled around under the blanket, trying to find a position that was comfortable. I pressed my back into Louis, still shuffling around, trying to find some way to lie, when I heard him give an awkward half-cough behind me. I looked at him in question, wondering what was wrong.

"You might wanna stop moving around like that," he laughed nervously. I cocked my head to the side slightly, trying to decipher what he meant. 

"Do you want me to move away from you?" I asked, unsure.

He shook his head quickly, the idea of me moving out of his reach obviously not to his taste.

""No, no," he assured, "I like having you here. Perhaps a little too much, if you're picking up what I'm putting down."

My eyes widened as I realised what he meant, making sure to disconnect my backside from his lower region, while still attempting to maintain the contact of our chests. It wasn't very comfortable.

"T, you can go back to the way you were, just don't move around as much," he chuckled, sliding me back towards him once again, his body fitting around mine like two pieces of an intricate puzzle.

"Unless you would like to continue where that was going," he added cheekily, and though I couldn't see his face, I could picture the amused grin that was sure to be plastered across it. 

I slapped his thigh from where I was lying, being sure to let him know that I absolutely did not want to continue where that was going. Not yet anyway. I was still processing the first time, and didn't think I would be ready for that again for a little while. 

I rolled over, so that we were face to face, so that our noses and lips were just centimetres from eachother's, for the first time not caring that I was missing the end of my favourite film. His face was much more interesting to look at than any T.V. ever would be.

He blew a breath across my face playfully and I scrunched my eyes up in reaction. I heard a light laugh and opened my eyes to find Louis closer than he had been before. Before I knew it, his lips brushed against mine like a soft feather and I lost myself into the spell that his kisses always cast on me.

I leaned in towards him, parting my lips slightly and yielding to the soft strength of his kiss, that engulfed me, gaining in strength until I found myself wrapped up in him, body, heart and soul. His kisses never seemed to last long enough, a drug that brought a crash with its withdrawal. 

I savoured every moment, our tongues dancing lightly together. It was unrushed, tender yet counting for so much. It was like an unspoken language, a mutual understanding between us. We may spend much of our time arguing, but when we kissed, everything was balanced and right.

He pulled back too soon for my liking, once again.

"I'll never get tired of your kisses," he breathed against my forehead, pulling me ever closer to him, leaving little space between our two bodies which were rushing with adrenaline from the kiss we had just shared. 

"Ditto," I replied breathlessly. I was beginning to rethink my previous decision. Maybe I did want to go where that was leading after all. However, I quickly reaffirmed my decision to wait, as I knew it was the adrenaline talking and not actually my common sense. 

"Hey T?" he asked quietly, his breathing still fanning out on my forehead in even beats, "Do you think you could come back to my house now, now that we're not fighting anymore?"

I paused, thinking about what he had just offered. Of course I wanted to return with him, to spend time with him. I could have this every night, his presence comforting me whenever I needed reassurance.

Another part of me was telling me that it was too soon. If this was going to work, we needed to keep this moving slowly. We had known eachother for barely over a month, in which we had gotten incredibly close, I will admit. It was unlike any other relationship I had ever been involved in. It had grown so fast, taking over every fibre of my being, dragging me towards the dark stranger that had wound himself into my life through the most unusual of circumstances.

"Trinity?" I distantly heard Louis ask again, his voice almost appearing nervous.

I realised that I had been thinking for quite a while, without replying to his question in any form.

"I don't think that's such a good idea," I began, my heart pulling at itself as I saw his face fall visibly. I decided I needed to add something to soften the blow a little bit.

"Just yet," I added.

I saw him nod his head slowly, obviously majorly disappointed.

"It's just that, originally, I had only planned to stay in yours for a few days, until I sorted stuff out with my mother, remember?" I explained, "Now my mum and I are back to normal, so going back with you would be like moving in with you, and I've only just turned 18; I don't think I'm ready for that yet. I don't think we're ready for that yet. One day, I will be. Just not right now."

A small smile graced his features and he appeared to be more relaxed. Perhaps a reassurance that I would stay around was all that he needed. He didn't need the commitment of me moving in with him now, he just needed some sort of commitment. 

And if that's what he needed, that's what I would give him.

__________________--

50 votes and 15 comments please!

*DEDICATION TO A COMMENTER*

~L.