Chapter 4

*Edited on 23/07/14*

A/N: WOW! You guys are so quick with your votes! Thank you so much:) Okay, so here's the next chapter, hope you like it!  Next Update: 10 votes and 5 comments please? It only takes a second! Don't forget to Fan! BTW, what do you guys think so far? ~L.

__________________________________

*Trinity's PoV*

Well shit, I thought, Is he just constantly going to mock me using my own lines? Is that his thing?!  "Yeah, hi, you caught me," I muttered into the speaker, "And I was doing so well..." I flicked my fringe out of my face with my fingers and let out a huffed sigh.

I heard a deep chuckle. "No, you weren't, sweetheart," he said, a hint of amusement ringing in his voice, "I saw you pull out of your house after me. You're not a very good stalker."  But soon, the amusement vanished from his voice and was repleaced with that cold, even tone I had heard that morning. "Anyway, stay there, and don't move. I'll be down in a minute."

I did what I was told, fidgeting with the edges of the sleeves on my jacket. Soon enough I heard footsteps crunching on the coarse gravel that lay on the ground, and there he was. Despite the fact that I had seen him that morning, my breath still caught in my throat when I saw him. Possibly because he was so different from any other boy I had ever seen.

He raised his tattoed arm and pressed a button on the fob he held in his hand, and the gates began to swing open. "Come on," was all he said, before turning right around again and walking back towards what I presumed was his house. I stayed where I was, not really sure what he was getting at. Didn't he want me to leave?

Once he realised I wasn't following him, he spun around once again. "Jesus, are you coming or what?" he asked, an eyebrow raised. I nodded quickly and began to trail along behind him, wrapping my jacket around me as I did so.

The walk to the house took about 3 minutes and it was made in silence. The driveway leading to the house was long and winding. As we rounded the last bend, a large stone house came into view. I had to stop my mouth from dropping open in awe. It was enormous. White windowframes complimented with colourful flowerboxes contrasted against the grey stone of the house, giving it a cosy, homey look. It was not the sort of house I had been expecting him to live in.

As if reading my mind, he answered my thoughts. "It's my parents house, not mine. But it might as well be mine, they spend 11 months of the year in their house in Spain, and even when they're here, they might as well not be," he snorted. "I know how you feel," I mumbled sincerely.

Suddenly, his head snapped back to face me and his steely eyes met my startled hazel ones."No, you don't. Don't even dare say that," he spat through gritted teeth. Taken aback and slightly frightened, I stayed rooted to the spot while he continued to walk in the direction of the large front door of the house. He picked up on my hesitance and sighed.

"Do you really think I'm going to hurt you?" he asked, studying my face carefully. I said nothing, taking interest in some small piece of gravel on the ground.  When I remained quiet, he shook his head and ambled over to me. "Look at me," he ordered. I did as he said. When I looked up, I noticed his features had softened considerably and showed slight signs of hurt.

"I might be an asshole," he said quietly, "But I would never hurt a girl. Ever. Trust me on that, okay?" I eyed him for a second, trying to decipher whether or not to take his word for granted. I came to the conclusion that he was serious. I gave a slight nod and relief crossed his features, before he continued the walk to the door.

He quickly turned the key in the lock and I was led into a vast, open hallway with a white futon in the corner, beside a mahogany coffee table. "Yeah," he muttered, "They have expensive taste. So it's a good job they're absolutely and completely loaded with money." He showed me to the kitchen, which was also huge and tastefully decorated.

I sat down on one of the leather barstools at the marble island-top and he sat on the other, beside me. "Right, I've a feeling you won't give up on this and leave me alone, am I right?" he questioned. I nodded. He rested his hands on the island-top and swung around on his barstool, as if in thought. "Okay," he breathed, "Well then I have to warn you that I'm not the sort of person you wanna get involved with. I don't just mean because I'm an asshole, I mean because of things that you don't ever wanna find out about. I'm warning you now so you can leave if you want to."

I shook my head to myself. I had come all this way, I wasn't leaving now. "I'm not leaving," I spoke up, "Now tell me someting about yourself. I know nothing about you."

He swung back around, a mixture of confusion and what I took to be surprise on his face.

"My name's Louis," he said evenly, "Louis Tomlinson."

"Trinity Collins."

"I'm from Doncaster," he spoke.

"Manchester," I countered, "Moved here when I was 10."

"Well, Trinity Collins originally from Manchester, would you like something to eat while you're here?" he asked, a hint of a smile playing on his lips.

"Well, Louis Tomlinson from Doncaster, I suppose I might as well," I replied, a full on grin appearing on my face.

___________________________________

A/N: OKAY I KNOW IT WAS A DAY LATE I'M SORRY!:) BUT I LIKE IT, SO I HOPE YOU DO TOO:) NEXT UPDATE: 10 VOTES AND 5 COMMENTS! GO GO GO!

~L.

Twitter: @PlsGoAweyhey