Chapter 15

No-one was anywhere near right with the guesses, so I'll just dedicate it to someone I haven't dedicated it to before!

A/N: 25+ votes please?:) don't forget to comment! 

_________________________

*Trinity's PoV*

A week and five days had passed, and it was over. Somehow, we had managed to finish the course on time. There were a lot of tears and screams of frustration, on both of our parts, but we did it. On top of that, I had taken my exams. I was sure I had passed all of them, I just wasn't sure by how much. 

It was the day after my exams had finished, and 2 days before my birthday. I was absolutely exhausted and lay in a heap under the layers of bedsheets in Louis' guest bed. To be honest, I had planned to spend half of the day there, perhaps occasionally rising to eat or use the toilet. However, apparently Louis had other plans.

"Trinity," I heard a voice drawl, as I felt a sharp jab in my side from outside of the bed-covers. I groaned in response, the sound coming out like a shrieking animal due to my voice being groggy. I heard a light laugh and then it was silent again, which made me think I had been left in peace. I sighed in content, snuggling back down into the warm duvet. Boy, was I wrong.

The next thing I felt was a massive jolt beside me, and the springs in the mattress bounced me onto my side. I received a sharp jab in the side once more and I shrieked again.  "Leave me alone," I gurgled, rolling away from Louis as he propped himself up beside me.

He looked at me pleadingly, his blue eyes wide and lower lip quivering slightly. I grunted and faced the opposite way.

"Trinity," Louis cooed, "You really should get up, you know. It's 4pm."

I didn't bothering turning to look at him as I shot out of bed. I know I said I wanted to stay in bed for half of the day, but by 'half of the day', I meant 12pm. Definitely not 4pm. I scanned the room for the clock that was normally present on the dresser, but couldn't see it. 

I grabbed my jeans and a t-shirt, running into the bathroom to get dressed. If there was one thing I hated, it was being behind schedule. Not that I had anything planned, but still. I brushed my teeth hastily and let my curls frame my face, not even bothering to brush them though. If I did brush them, they'd just turn frizzy and I would have had to tie my hair up. I arrived back out in the room a brief 3 minutes later, fresh as a daisy. 

"Great, you're ready" Louis said, smirking slightly, "We're leaving in two minutes, grab a bagel or something. I'll be in the car." 

With that, he tossed something at me, and I recognised it as the clock that had been missing from my dresser. He then waltzed out of the room and I heard keys jingle in his pocket as he bounced down the stairs. I stared at the place he had been standing confused, before looking at the clock in my hands.

10:30am, it read. Like I said, If there was one thing I hated, it was being behind schedule. And he damn-well knew it.

****

"Okay, you've had your fun," I teased Louis, while sitting in the car, "Now where the hell are we going?"

He looked at me from the corner of his eye as he changed lanes on the motorway.

"We're not going anywhere in particular," he replied, shrugging, "We're just gonna drive around a bit, shoot a few people, crash into a few cars, knock over a few grannies, you know yourself. A bit of real life Grand Theft Auto never hurt anyone. Well, except the grannies, but a new hip and Bob's your uncle! Good as new."

I stifled a laugh, knowing that I shouldn't encourage his strange, dark sense of humour.

"No, really," I persisted, and he turned towards me, grinning.

"There's a kind of fair going on in town, I thought we'd make a stop there and have some fun, considering we've been working practically non-stop for the last week and a  half," he answered, serious this time. 

I nodded. I hadn't been to a fair since I was about 10, this could be fun.

*******

"I am not going on that," Louis muttered as I pulled him towards the most daring ride at the fair.

Once we had arrived, my inner child had taken over and poor Louis was forced to go on every single ride, buy candy floss and play fair games. He put on a grumpy face, but I swear I saw him smile when he won the giant fluffy teddy at one of the stands. 

I gave him my best puppy dog face, making sure to hold onto his hand for added effect.

"I came here to walk around and I've ended up going on everything. What have you done to me," he teased, although there was a smile present on his face.

"Please?" I begged, bouncing up and down on my heels. He shook his head once again.

"Trinity, do you have any idea how dangerous that thing is?" He said incredulously, "It's more dangerous than when you're allowed to drive, and that sure is saying something!"

I ignored his joking insult.

"Fine," I said, determined, "I'll go on my own."

I dropped his hand and made my way towards the ticket man, ignoring his calls behind me. I paid for my ticket and was just about to climb on when I felt a sharp tug on my arm. 

"Here, wait," I heard Louis' voice grumble and I smirked as he joined me, sitting in the seat beside me, "The things I do for you."

The ride started and Louis' knuckles went white as he gripped the handles on the security bar that came over his shoulders. It started slow, twirling slowly as it spun around. Soon, it picked up speed and the seats flew horizontally. 

At the beginning, I thought Louis was actually having fun. Then, he started screaming. Loudly. Really, really loudly. I couldn't help but laugh as we whirled around, his shrieks filling the air. He wasn't the only one screaming, but he was certainly the loudest.

The ride lasted for bout a minute and a half before coming a halt. Louis was breathing heavily, fiddling anxiously with his seat, trying to get off the ride as quick as possible.

Once we exited, I broke into a fit of laughter, Louis still pale as a ghost. He shot me a glare and crossed his arms over his chest.

"It's not funny," he huffed, "I could have died, you know."

I smiled as we walked towards the car.

"Aw, little Louis is vulnerable!" I cooed, punching him in the arm playfully.

"Am not," he muttered, opening the car door for me, like always.

Instead of hopping into the car straight away, I turned to face him.

"You are," I countered, "And it's cute." 

With that, I leaned towards him, poking him on the nose playfully, before leaning forward and pressing my lips to his softly.

I swear I saw him blush when I pulled away.

"Just get in the damn car," he smiled, before pushing me gently towards the door and getting into the car himself.

_____________________

A/N: 25 votes please! 

~L.