Chapter 14

A/N: 25+ votes again?:)

Don't forget to comment and FAN!

_________________________

*Trinity's PoV*

I lay sprawled across my bed in the guest room, as Louis had insisted I leave him to do the washing up. Half of me wanted to procrastinate, because I knew I had homework to do, but the other half knew that if I didn't get started on it now, then I never would.I tugged my books out on my bed and reluctantly began my work.

I was about halfway done when I heard a knock at the door.

"Come in," I called, the sound coming out muffled due to the pen that I held between my teeth as I flicked through pages. I heard the door open and Louis appeared at my side.

"What the hell are you doing?" he said, amused, as he stared down at me. I shot him a mock glare as I sat upright, deciding to take a quick break from my work. "Homework," I replied, "Not all of us are finished school yet, you know."

He grinned, plopping himself down on the bed beside me. He scooted me closer to him, so I was kneeling in front of where he was sitting cross-legged. He wrapped his hands around my lower back and pulled me in for another kiss. Butterflies erupted in my stomach and I pulled myself closer to him, sitting on his lap.

His hands scooted up my sides and I let out a small moan. I found myself disappointed as he pulled away, breathing heavily.

"Don't do that," he groaned, "I refuse to do anything more than kiss you until you're eighteen."

My eyes widened and my eyebrows raised.

"Well, I wasn't exactly planning on doing anything right now, anyway," I began, "but people have sex before they're eighteen all the time, you know."

"Yeah, but I'm older than you and I'd rather wait until you're an adult so I won't be considered a pedophile," he smirked, and I rolled my eyes.

He lifted me away from his lap, trying to ignore the obvious bulge in his trousers.

"Not long until my birthday," I reminded him, returning to my work.

I heard him sigh behind me.

"Oh, I know," he replied strongly.

I bit my lip as I smiled.

"So, I was thinking," he said as he watched me work, "How about tomorrow we go out somewhere for the day or something?"

I looked at him skeptically.

"Er," I replied, my eyebrows raised, pointing to my work, "I kind of have to go to this thing called school."

He closed his eyes and put one hand on his forehead, which told me that he had completely forgotten that I was still in school.

"That school thing's a bit of a pain, isn't it?" he grumbled. I laughed, nodding my head in agreement. There was no denying that. I heard Louis mumble something about being back in a minute, and he clambered off of the bed and wandered out of the room.

Around twenty minutes had passed and there was still no sign of him. I wasn't complaining though, it allowed me to finish all of my work. Shoving my books back into my bag, I stood up and dropped it on the floor. I walked towards the wardrobe, where most of my clothes now resided. I pulled out a pair of comfy pyjamas and decided to take shower. I grabbed two towels; one for me and one for my hair, and made my way into the en-suite. I turned on the water and stripped out of my uniform as I waited for it to heat.

I climbed in, letting the warm water run over my skin, and sighed in content. I was happy. I wanted things to stay this way for a while. I was happy with Louis, though I did want to know a bit more about that incident the other day. I really liked him. The only thing I was afraid of was that I cared for him more than he cared for me.

I washed and conditioned my hair, washed my body and shaved my legs and under my arms, before stepping out and wrapping the towel around myself. I changed into my jammies and removed the towel from my head. I put some mousse and Moroccan oil in it and left it to dry naturally into it's normal mousy brown curls.

I opened the door to go back into the bedroom when I jumped in surprise. Louis was sitting on the edge of my bed, leaning back on his elbows. My heart returned to it's normal speed once again, and I walked to my wardrobe to hang up my uniform.

"So," Louis smirked, "I rang up your school and apparently you're quite the smarty pants, eh?"

I blushed slightly and turned around, wondering why he had rang up my school.

"Basically, it turns out that I went to the same school as you, and my parents are really good friends with the principal," he continued, "And I, being the best and most persuasive person ever, managed to convince him to let me finish the course with you, here, at home, and you can sit your exams early. Then you'll be done with school forever." 

My jaw dropped open. I honestly wasn't sure if he was serious or not.

"W-what?" I mumbled, rooted to the spot with shock.

He smiled. "We've got a week to finish the course, then you'll have exams for 5 days," he informed me.

No way. There was absolutely no way in hell that I could finish the course in a week. But then I remembered; I had done a lot of extra credit already, meaning I had covered most of the course myself. Maybe this was do-able.

But how was Louis supposed to teach it to me? I mean, I know you should never judge from appearances, but he didn't exactly look like the most academic around. As if reading my mind, he began to speak again.

"My grades may not have been top-class, but that's not because I wasn't academic," he grinned, "It was just because I couldn't be arsed. When I've something to work for, I'm smarter than you'd think. Now, hurry up and let's get started, we only have week to do this shit."

___________________________

A/N: 25 votes please! What do you think is Louis' secret? There's a tiny tiny hint here. Dedication to the closest guess!
~L.