New Fic... And a Suprise! (Please Read)

A/N: Hey guys! It's really late here and I had a tonne of homework to do, so unfortunately I can't update fully tonight, I decided that tonight would be the night that I'd post for my new fic.....

HOWEVER, tomorrow I have a half day so I will have a long time to write for you guys and might get a few chapters written :)

Anyway, my new fic.. It's a Larry fic, and I'll be co-writing it with @AnimeDreamer44 (Click her name in the dedication bit and follow her if you haven't already!). It will be on MY page, so f you follow me already, you'll get updates of when I post chapters and stuff. If you don't follow me, then you should do it now! Hahaha :)
How many of you ship Larry? Can you put that in your comment if you do? 

**ALSO, EVEN IF YOU SKIP THE TEASER OF THE FIC CAN YOU PLEASE READ AT THE BOTTOM BECAUSE THERE'S A LITTLE SURPRISE FOR YOU :)**

Anyway, here's a little teaser of the plot (It's not finalised, but it'll give you a rough idea as to whether you'd like it or not.
__________________________

Against the Crowd (A Larry Fanfic)

Harry Styles; the name synonymous with the weakening of girls' knees and that of boys' jealous stares, too. Work hard; play hard. Somehow managing to balance a clean-cut school record on one hand and a not so clean-cut record of relations with women on the other. You'd never think someone with such academic interest could be the subject of so many people's admiration. But he is.

Louis Tomlinson; the name synonymous with boys' fearsome submissions and girls' lustful glances. No work; all play. Skipping school, instead passing the time wrapping girls around his fingers, playing them like pawns in his own twisted game. You'd never think someone with such a careless and venemous attitude could be the subject of so many people's admiration. But he is.

Harry Styles; Louis Tomlinson. So alike, and yet so different. Two names which could never be uttered in the same sentence for they would not condone it. They are individuals, not to be associated with one-another. Regarding each-other as competition worthy of disdain, their paths have never crossed. However, this is all soon to change.

When Harry finds himself taking on a bet involving the new girl at school, Louis finds a new game to fill his time with when skipping class. Attempting to sabotage Harry's attempt at wooing the girl, Louis finds himself getting in deeper than he thought he ever would.

And it's not in relation to the girl.

And so unfolds a tale of secrecy, involving two people, (and six nipples), but many lies.

~"
I think that sometimes love gets in the way of itself - you know, love interrupts itself. We want things so much that we sabotage them. ~

______________

A/N: So yeah, there it is! What do you think?:) PLEASE let me know in the comments!

Also, for the whole surprise thingy:
I am going to start another fic soon, not just the Larry one. I am TAKING REQUESTS, so if you have a request, TELL ME IN THE COMMENTS. I will do ANY 1D OR 5SOS MEMBER(S), NORMAL OR BROMANCE, but I am of course OPEN TO OTHER SUGGESTIONS.

Comment your suggestions and your thoughts, and you might get picked for your fic to be written :)

*PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT! KEEP THIS UP THE RANKINGS AND i#LL UPDATE TOMORROW* :)

~L.

(P.S. THANK YOU FOR 200K READS, THAT REALLY IS AMAZING FOR ME!)