Chapter 30

A/N: This will be a short update bc it's late and I have school in the morning, I'm so tired:( But hey, a short update is better than no update!:)

50 votes and 15 comments?

*DEDICATION TO A COMMENTER*

~L.

_________

*Trinity's PoV*

"Come on, Louis, we'll be late!" I called, my voice carrying through the room. He had been in the bathroom, perfecting his hair, for the past 20 minutes. He may have had the messy look, but it took him an awful lot of effort to look like he didn't make any effort at all, as I had find out.

He strolled into the room, looking bored. I gave him a look, as if to tell him to be a bit more enthusiastic, and he cracked the widest smile I had ever seen of course. It was a pity it was as fake as Katie Price's boobs. He grabbed his jacket, before glancing at my outfit for the hundredth time in the last hour.

"You look great," he murmured, "But don't let anyone touch you or I might just have to beat the living shit out of them."

I hoped he was joking, for the other people's sake, but something about him told me that he wouldn't hesitate to connect his fist to someone's jaw if he felt it was needed. I walked out ahead of him, grabbing my jacket and my purse, and heard him locking up before he followed on my heels.

The gravel crunching under our feet was the only sound as we marched silently the short distance to Louis' car. I pulled my phone out once I had slid into the passenger seat, making sure to tell her where I was. She was easily annoyed and the last thing I wanted to do was get kicked out of my house again. Even though I was 18, she clearly didn't understand that I was entitled to my own decisions.

Louis informed me that it was a short drive, and that was the last he spoke for the journey. He kept drumming his fingers against the sterring wheel, in no apparent rhthym, and his attention didn't seem to be at it's fullest. He had to swerve a couple of times when he had managed to get in people's way because of his lack of concentration. He was clearly fretting about something, I just couldn't figure out what.

I guessed it was the party, although I couldn't see why he'd be nervous. I mean, it was just a group of his friends, ad he'd be there with me the whole time. I was pretty sure he'd be keeping an eye on my like a hawk. So what was he so worried about? Maybe he was right; maybe his friends weren't the kind of people I'd normally hang out with. Maybe this was a baad idea, after all. However, I quickly shook the thoughts from my head. It was too late now, we were almost there. I couldn't let his nervous behaviour influence me. I would make up my own mind about what I thought of his friends.

My thoughts were interrupted when we pulled into a driveway of a house that was quite a lot smaller than Louis', but just as beautiful. Louis reversed into a make-shift parking space and we clambered out. The music could be heard pumping from inside the house and my stomach fluttered with butterflies.

Louis began walking towards the door and I followed suit, holding my clutch in my right hand. Just as we reached the door and I thought he was about to knock, Louis whipped around towards me, grasping my wrist and pulling me close to him.

"Remember what I said," he lectured me once again, "Don't find yourself left alone with any of them, don't leave my side, and, most importantly, don't let them get into too deep of a conversation with you."

His last instructions puzzled me, but that was nothing out of the blue. He finally knocked on the large door and we were immediately granted access, the door opening to reveal a girl with dyed black hair and a lip piercing. She grinned, punching Louis lightly on the arm and issuing a friendly greeting, before turning towards me. She gave me a warm smile and held out her hand towards me.