Chapter 61

*Please take a minute to vote, less than an eighth of you who read are voting and even less commenting! It only takes two seconds and makes my day (makes me want to update quicker, too!)
Also, if you don't want to read smut, skip to the SECOND Louis' PoV :)*

*Louis' PoV*

She wriggled underneath me, giggling as she tried to break free from my hold. I smirked, knowing their way no way she would be able to move me from my position above her. I leaned down, biting gently on the skin just below her collarbone and heard her breathing become shallower. Satisfied with her response, I went to move downwards, only to be caught off guard by her hand grabbing on to my hard-on. I froze for a second, caught up in the unexpected pleasure, and that's all it took for her to shove me backwards. She had known exactly what she was doing; using my moment of weakness so she could assume the dominating position, straddling me once more. 

Her eyes shone with mischief and her mouth met mine, lips parted and tongue moving fluently against mine. I moved my hands to the curve of her waist, fingers rubbing circles into the soft skin there. As the kiss grew more heated, she began to rock against me in the rhythm of the kiss, resulting in an involuntary moan falling from my mouth. However, it was captured in her own as she continued to move against me, hands trailing over the tense muscles of my torso. It was so unlike her to be domineering, but, fuck, it was so god-damn hot.

I moved my mouth away from hers and swept her long, brunette hair to the side as my lips found the side of her neck. She leaned against my chest, soft moans escaping her lips as my mouth worked efficiently, biting and soothing, leaving marks scattered along the line from her ear to her shoulder. I pulled her close to me, feeling her bare skin pressed against mine, and tilited her head so I could whisper in her ear.

"Tell me what you want to do," I whispered silkily, reaching down between us and beginning to rub her gently, eliciting gentle moans from her plump lips, "Whatever kinky shit you wanna do, I'm up for it."

I grinned as I spoke the last sentence, watching as the blood rushed to her cheeks, causing my blood to rush to another part of my anatomy.

"I...," she began nervously, looking at me shyly as she sat above me.

"Say it," I encouraged, my hand finding her own, the atmosphere entirely different from the steamy one that had occupied the room seconds previously.

Her eyes broke contact with mine, instead skimming over the tattoos inked on my chest.

"Nevermind, just normal is fine," she said, a half-smile on her face.

I reached up, tilting her chin towards me, and looking her in the eye once again.

"Tell me, there's no need to be embarrassed," I softly reassured, bring her hand to my mouth and kissing it gently. If there was something she wanted to do, I was sure as hell gonna find out what it was and do it. Anything that would turn her on was immediately a turn on for me, too. Just getting her off gave me enough pleasure, and if there was something that would intensify that feeling for her, I was all for it.

She paused, taking her bottom lip between her teeth, my hard-on growing even further. I closed my eyes, telling myself that I needed to control myself until she told me what shit she wanted to do.

"Well, I," she started, a shy smile on her face, "I thought maybe we could do it in the shower, or something."

My eyes widened a fraction before I rolled us over, so I was on top.

"Whatever you say, ma'am," I winked, hopping off of her and sweeping her into my arms, making my way towards the bathroom. I had already waited long enough and if I didn't get to fuck her soon, I was gonna come just from looking at her.