Chapter 12

A/N: Hey guys, here's another chapter but I'm gonna need more votes to do daily updates! 
So, let's say, 20 votes? 

*Dedication to a commenter*
~L.

_______________________________

*Trinity's PoV*

I'm not gonna lie, I didn't exactly end up doing as much thinking as I would have liked. I just sort-of stayed sprawled out on the bed, flicking through the magazines that had been supplied, and then just fell asleep, fully clothed. I know I probably should have taken advantage of the fact that I had Louis' credit cards, and bought everything in sight, but I honestly didn't have the heart.

I woke up in a panic, remembering I had to get to school today. If I missed 2 days in a row without ringing in, I'd be in trouble. I fumbled around in the dark to find my phone. 6:20am, it read. Okay, so it was a bit earlier than I'd normally rise and shine, but I needed to sort out a lift to school, seeing as I had no car, and I certainly didn't want to ring Louis.

Sitting upright and rubbing the sleep from my heavy eyes, I punched a number into my phone. I may not have been the most popular kid in school, but at least I had two friends I could ask for a lift. I knew they'd already be up, they probably stayed over together at one of their houses the previous night.

"Hey, Trinity, what has you up at this ungodly hour?" a sarcastic voice sounded from the other side of the phone.

"Shut-up, Eva, but I need a ride to school," I said, crossing my fingers and hoping that she'd come and pick me up.

"The things I do for you, dickface," she sighed across the phone, and I could picture the grin plastered across her face. I told her the address of the hotel and she scribbled it down, promising she'd arrive in about half an hour.

I wandered lazily into the bathroom, scrubbing my teeth and dragging a hairbrush through my messy brown hair. Soon, I was clothed in my ugly school uniform, my hair swept up into a simple high-ponytail. I didn't bother putting on make-up, I never did for school. I didn't really see the point.

Checking my phone, I noticed I had received a text from Eva, telling me that herself and Sinéad were waiting for me outside. I wasn't really sure what to do with my stuff... I mean, should I leave it there and stay there again for another night? Or should I take it with me and go back to talk to Louis after school, like I told him I would?

I remembered how annoyed I was when Louis broke his promise of leaving me alone for the night, and figured I'd be pretty hypocritical if I didn't go back and talk to him, after promising him I would. Heaving a tired sigh, I gathered my stuff back into my bag and left my room, before checking out at reception, using Louis' card to pay for the room.

"C'mon, Loser!" I heard someone shouting as I pushed open the hotel doors and crossed the car-park.

I laughed as I saw Eva sticking her head out of her car, yelling all sorts of insults at me. If you didn't know us, you'd think we were enemies rather than friends, with all the colourful insults falling from her mouth every half-second, but it was all in good humour, that's how we worked.

I was glad for my sudden change of mood, hopping into the back seat and greeting Eva and Sinéad with an equally offensive insult, before we left towards school.

On the forty-minute drive there, I decided to fill them in about Louis. They seemed a bit skeptical, but told me to do whatever I felt was right and not what anyone else said, after all, I was the one who would have to deal with the repercussions of the decisions.

Damn, they could be incredibly rude and immature, but they sure knew what they were talking about when it came down to stuff that really mattered.

****

I couldn't have been any more relieved when the final bell rang, signalling that class was over. It had been a long day, head filled with thoughts of Louis, anticipating the talk we were set to have when I arrived back at Louis' house.

I said goodbye to Eva and Sinéad, grabbing my bag out of the boot of Eva's car, before catching a bus back to Louis'.

As I walked up the lane to the house, buzzing myself in through the gates, I  reminded myself that I needed to stay calm and think rationally. I knocked three times on the door, stepping back and waiting for an answer.

Louis opened the door almost as soon as I had knocked. I thought he might have been surprised that I had actually come, but no trace of surprise was evident on his face. He offered a small smile, stepping back and inviting me in.

"I'll be back in a minute, I just gotta get something from my room, but you can head on into the kitchen," he called, already halfway up the flight of stairs. I nodded, forgetting that he couldn't see me, but corrected myself by replying with a quiet 'okay'.

Walking into the kitchen, my hand flew up to my mouth. No freakin' way was this real.

___________________

A/N: I know you hate cliffhangers, but maybe it'll encourage you to vote and comment!;D
So come on, let's get 20 votes for an update tomorrow.
BTW; Sinéad is pronounced like shin-aid, and Eva is pronounced like ee-va, in-case anyone wasn't sure.
Hope you enjoyed!
~L.