Chapter 12- Only the truth will set you free

Why isn’t he doing anything?

It has been a couple of minute’s since that creep emptied the room and sat on the edge of my bed.

Because my parents have just gotten back they haven’t heard the news.

Thinking back I wonder why I didn’t text Kyle and tell him that Gary cheated.

If my dad new, right about now he would be making license plates in the county jail while Gary’s closet relatives watched him be cream added. Yup the damage would be so bad that his parents would give up on trying to put his remains back together and just vaporize him.

I never liked his parents. Always pushing and showing off their money, than acting better than everyone else.

Yuck!

More time went by and still the jerk was too damn stubborn to say anything.

Tick tock

God it was really so quite that I could hear the clock.

I never thought that the movies were right.

You know, like in the silly musical on Disney channel. Oh yeah HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL. Well anyway I was watching it with Kyle on movie night a couple of years ago. I remember thinking how stupid it was that on the second movie at the very beginning you could hear the clock ticking as they started to feel the adrenaline pump through there very souls.

Wow, I will never judge another movie again.

Who am I kidding, yeah I will!

Then my whole body was washed over with shock.

“I love you sugar pop,”

Gary broke the silence that the clock so carefully has put together.

My heart started to grow warm as the familiar feeling that I get when whenever I’m near him waved through me. Like my heart was racing faster than SPEED RACER. My body was frozen due to me being numb and my heart was the only thing moving, he could probably see it from across the room!

Then if it wasn’t embarrassing enough the stupid machine that I was hooked on to made it obvious to the world.

My heart rate on went up like twice the normal speed.