Chapter 9 - WHATS IN THE PAST, DOES NOT STAY IN THE PAST (edited)

A loud heavy medal song came over the radio; it filled my ears with my own mood.

Pissed.

Images of that cold hearted witch kissing….. him, plays over in my head. No matter how many times I shake my head and try to get them out I can still hear her evil laugh. It sends cold shivers up my spine and makes my face feel red.

I know I made a mistake all those years ago, but we were kids, now it’s gone too far. All I did that day was try to help her. Then those images enter my mind and when they come I can’t get them to stop. So I let them roll like I always do. Like they always come during the night when I’m alone or in the dark, like that day. 

*FLASHBACK*

It was starting to storm, heavy black clouds rolled in.

Lighting was flashing around and thunder was making my ear drums roar.

The rain hasn’t started, yet. But by the way the heat came down; I knew it would only be a matter of time before I would be dripping wet.

I know it is a bad idea to be in the park like this, but I was still waiting on Gary and Kyle.

Those two idiots got in trouble at school, for some odd reason they got into some fist fight.

It’s a good thing that they were both my best friends, since almost the same time, so they can’t make me pick sides.

My knees started to shake back and forth, I was getting inpatient.

“Come on! Where could they be?”

1

2

3

4

5

Another bolt of light came from the sky. Ok, that means the eye of the storm is 5 miles away. If they aren’t here in two minutes I’ll start walking home myself. 

*Two Minutes Later*

Ok, that’s it, I’m done! It’s starting to pour now and my purple shirt is probably now see through.

Blind not Deafजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें