Antonia Jackson

Summary: Growing up in Manhattan, Antonina Jackson was used to strange things. It hardly bothered her at all when she became friends with two, slightly odd twelve year olds. Almost nothing could catch her off guard, except maybe finding out she was a muggleborn witch, or that her dad's a Greek god. But what about when her two best friends turn out to be not so normal either? Born into three separate worlds Antonina needs to learn how to harness her magic while dealing with two different prophecies.

Main Pairing: Apollo/Antonina

Side Pairings: Lavender Brown/Perseus Jackson; Parvati Patil/Leo Valdez; Jason Grace/Piper McLean; Sirius Black/OC; Remus Lupin/Nymphadora Tonks; Frank Zhang/Hazel Levesque; Nico di Angelo/Will Solace (As more come up, I will add them)

Disclaimer: I do not own Percy Jackson and the Olympians, Heroes of Olympus, or Harry Potter. They belong to their amazing authors. I do own Nina and everything else you do NOT !

Nina's POV

It was cold out, I decided, but I really didn't want to go home. Gabe, was there. I didn't want to be anywhere near Gabe. So, I would stay out in the cold in the middle of Central Park. It wasn't too bad out, just a little nippy. I shifted my hair over one shoulder and zipped my jacket up the rest of the way, resituating my book on my lap.

My head was starting to hurt a little from the reading, but I kept plowing through. The foreign language teacher at my school had lent me a book in Italian. It was simple, but challenging enough for my level. I had been talking to my mom, Sally, and learned that her grandmother was born in Italy. For the past six months, I have been doing everything I could to learn more about my heritage. My twin brother, Percy, and I have been trying to learn Italian to honor our heritage.

I'm Antonina Jackson by the way. Most people call me Nina, though. My twin brother's name is Perseus Jackson, but call him that and he'll hit you. Ha, you think I'm joking. Percy's a little strange, but he's my best friend. My mother is Sally Jackson, and she's pretty cool. When Percy and I were really little she always used to read us Greek myths before we went to bed. That was before Gabe. Gabe is my stepfather. My mother married him when I was six, and he's been stinking up my family ever since, literally. The man smelled like a sewer system. Trust me, I know.

"Hey, your parents here?" a male voice asked. I looked up to see a blond boy with bright blue eyes. A slightly shorter girl with auburn hair and silver eyes stood next to him with her head tilted slightly to the side.

"You know, that's what a kidnapper would say," I retorted quickly. The blond boy had a large grin on his face and looked way too innocent to ever hurt anyone. The girl looked slightly more dangerous, but even she didn't feel like she would hurt me.

"Or someone who is naturally curious and annoying," the girl said, rolling her eyes. "I'm sorry about my twin. He doesn't know when to shut up." I smiled up at the girl.

"I know the feeling," I chuckled. "My twin is the same way." The girl's face lit up and she sat down next to me on the bench. I scooched over a little to make room for her brother on the other side of me. "I'm Nina, by the way."

"I'm Diane," the girl replied. She gestured to her brother. "This is Morgan."

"So what you doing?" Morgan asked excitedly. I smiled slightly.

"Practicing my Italian. Look, it's almost five and I got to go eat dinner. Later." Diane and Morgan waved, but Morgan looked very upset. My heart broke a little at seeing his crushed face. "I'll be back tomorrow probably. Will you guys be here?" Morgan smiled and nodded his head but Diane shook her own.

"I have to go visit some friends in Connecticut, but Morgan will be here," Diane told me with a hint of sadness in her voice. "Hopefully, I'll see you sometime soon though, I should be back in a week."

I nodded my head with a small smile before waving, grabbing my book, and running in the direction of my apartment. When I got to the building and ran inside, I waved to Eddie and dashed up the stairs. Clutching the book to my chest I fumbled in my pocket for my key. I unlocked the front door and kicked it open with my foot. Pulling the key from the lock, I ran upstairs to dump my things in my bedroom, which was about as big as the storage closets at school.

I, then, ran down the stairs, turned the corner, and skidded to a stop in front of the kitchen table. Mom and Percy both smiled at me, and I flashed a grin them while pulling out the rickety, chipped chair from beneath the table. Gabe was glaring heavily at me, but I was too focused on my tacos and telling Mom about my day.
​​So I'm taking this over from MeggieBlack on fanfiction she's amazing so I want to give credit to her cause it was originally her story!