Now I know

-Jacob POV-

*The Next Day*

Now it’s Sunday afternoon and Khayla invited me to her house. She called me and told me it was something urgent and I need to get to her house FAST! I'm currently sitting in her room on her bed "So what was so urgent" I asked her. She pulled out a giant pink book from her bag and handed it to me. "What the fuck is this shit" I asked her. "This shit is something you want actually want to read. And I mean read to the very last page" she said seriously. I gave her a confused look and opened the book up to the first page. "Matter of fact" she said taking the book. "Read the most recent stuff" she said flipping to the page. She handed the book back to me and for some reason my heart started beating twice as fast. 

I started reading an entry she wrote about a week ago. It’s about our date to the movies when we went to see 12 Years a Slave. She also writes about Khayla and Omari how she's keep us apart. "What" I said confused and shocked at the same time. "Same thing I said but flip the page" Khayla said. I flipped the page and this is from yesterday. After two minutes of reading I threw the book and stood up angry. "Jacob calm down" Khayla said looking scared. "Fuck that it ain't any calm down" I yelled. "This bitch dead tried to fucking play me" I yelled again. "Well she didn't try, she actually did" Khayla mumbled. I gave her a look and she looked away getting up. 

"Its not only you she's been playing though. She's been dating you to keep you away from me! She fucked Rayan and no one knew! She has never been our best friend or friend since the start, Jacob" Khayla said looking angry now. "Wait, she fucked Rayan" I asked. "Yeah during freshman year" she said. "So my girlfriend is now a thot too" I said sitting back down on the bed. "Your still gonna date her after finding out all of this" Khayla asked. "Hell no" I said looking at her like she was crazy. "Well I was thinking of something" Khayla said. "Oh really what's that" I asked. "Well you know how the talent show is on Friday right" she asked. "Yeah but what does that have to do with this situation" I asked not getting where she's going. 

 "I was thinking about reading stuff out of her diary for the talent show" she said smirking. I thought about what she just said for a spilt second. I smirked at her "Sounds good to me! So what do I do" I asked. "Pretend that you know nothing about this. Just act like everything is perfectly find until after the talent show" she said. "When did you ever become so evil" I asked her. "When people try to take me for granted or a dummy" she said. Don't worry because I have shit up my sleeves too I thought. "I can't wait for Friday" I said lying down on the bed. "She just might catch a beat down on Friday" Khayla said. "I should of known something was up whenever Rayan and her were alone" I said. "I would of never guessed that they would of slept together" she said. 

"I can't believe I've spent so much money on her" I said shaking my head. Khayla laughed and punched my shoulder. "See if you would of chosen the right girl, you wouldn't even be in this situation" she said. I sat up and looked at her and she shook her head no. "Don't Jacob because were not going there" she said. "I'm sorry Khayla" I said and she shrugged. "I really am sorry though. I took my moms advice and thought I loved her but all along it was you" I admitted. "We all make mistakes but that - I don't know what that was" she said and started laughing. I laughed a little and lied back down. "The truth shall come out" she said. "And everyone Jasmine has ever written about shall know the truth" I finished. 

A/N: The book is coming to an end in Three or Four more chapters!