Surprise Or Coincidence

-Jacob POV-

*Wednesday Night*

I just finished getting prepared for my date tonight with Brianna. I checked the clock - 4:30 “Oh shit! I gotta hurry up" I said running around getting the rest of my stuff. I left my bedroom and sprinted down the stairs, nearly knocking my mama down. "Dang boy calm down" she said laughing a little and shocked. "Sorry Ma but I'm running late" I told her. "Well okay but do you need money" she asked. "No, but thank you' I said kissing her cheek and making my way out of the house. I got into my car and got everything ready - Made it looked clean! I turned the key in the ignition which started the engine. I pulled out of my parking spot and drove down the block.

-Arrival- 

I pulled up to Brianna's house and honked my horn. I turned the engine off and got out of the car to greet her. She came down the stairs and walked over to me. Damn she looks sexy I thought. "Hi Jacob" she said smiling; walking over to me wit h her arms open. "Hi Brianna" I said hugging her. "Don't you look handsome" she said letting go of me. I smiled "Thanks, but you look way better" I told her. "Yeah I know" she said and we both started laughing. I opened the car door for her and helped her in. I closed the door and made my way over to the driver's side again. I hopped into my car and started the engine. "So where are we going" she asked when I pulled down the block. "You'll when we get there" I said smiling at her. "Aight then" she said nodding and slightly smiling. 

-Kabuki Restaurant-

We pulled up to Kabuki which is a Japanese restaurant. "I hope you like Japanese" I said as we got out of the car. "Lucky for you I do" she said taking my arm. We entered the restaurant and I gave the man my name. He took us to our seats and then a few minutes later a waiter came over. "Good evening, my name is Akashi, and I'll be your waiter" he said smiling. "Good evening Akashi' Brianna said. “Good evening" I said. He placed menus in front of each of us and we started looking through it. "What would you like to drink" Akashi asked. "I'll have a long island iced tea" Brianna said. "I'll have the same thing" I said. Akashi wrote it down "What would you like to eat" he asked. "Can I have the Gyoza Dumpling" Brianna said. "Good choice, and what would you like" Akashi asked me. "I'll have the sesame chicken" I told him. "I'll be back in fifteen minutes" Akashi said walking away. 

"Uh Jacob" Brianna said interrupting me. "Yeah" I said stopping my story. "Your friend is here" she said pointing in some direction. I turned around to see Khayla and Omari. Why are they here I thought. She didn't notice that we were looking over at them. "Don't pay any attention to them Brianna. We're here for us so let's just enjoy it" I told her. "sounds good to me" she said smiling. I heard footsteps coming our way then my name. "Jacob" I heard Khayla said. "Hi Khayla" I said getting up to hug her. "Funny seeing you here" she said. "Oh, why is that" Brianna asked. "Because Jacob rarely eats Japanese food. But hey, enjoy yourself" she said walking away with Omari.

"How awkward" I said as we sat back down. "Ditto" Brianna said agreeing with me. Akashi came over handing us our food. "Thanks" we both said smiling up at him. "Don't let them kill our vibe aight" I told Brianna. "I'm good, trust me" she said looking into my eyes. "Good then" I said biting into my food. School is gonna be awkward tomorrow I thought swallowing my food. I paid for dinner and we made our way back out to my car."Well tonight was" I filled in the blank for her. "Interesting" I said as we got into the car. "Yeah very interesting, but I had a good time over all" she said smiling at me. "Well good because I did too" I said starting the car. "We should do this again" she suggested. "Yeah I wouldn't mind" I said smiling at her and she nodded.

-Brianna's House-

I pulled up in front of her house and turned the engine off. We both got out of the car and I walked her  to her front door. "Well I'll see you in school tomorrow" I told her putting my hands in my pocket. "Yeah" she said coming closer to me. Were just standing on the porch, under the dim lights looking at each other. "Um don't you need to go inside" I asked. "Yeah, I will soon" she said. Then, her lips crashed onto mine. Now that's what I was waiting for I thought kissing her back. The house door opened and we heard someone clearing their throat. We pulled apart and I started scratching the back of my head. "Uh, hi daddy" she said embarrassed. "Hi sir" I said awkwardly. "Hi Jacob, my daughter needs to go upstairs now" he said firmly. "Yes sir I understand" I said nodding. "Well good night Brianna" I said. "Night Jacob" she said going into the house. "Good night Jacob" her father said. "Good night sir" I said making my way down the stairs.

 I made my way to my car and started the engine. I smiled at myself in the rear view mirror, happy with myself. I did a U-Turn and made my way back home. 

A/N: Check out my new story "Bad Blood" Please! Its an August Alsina Story!!!