You Mad Bro?

-Jacob POV-

School finally ended 10 minutes ago. I'm currently walking up the block with Jasmine and my bros. As I'm walking up the block I see Khayla with the dude from earlier. "Who is Khayla talking to" Chresanto asked putting his arm up on my shoulder. "Some dude from earlier" I said with anger in my voice but not really noticing. "Why you seem so mad" Jasmine asked as we got closer to them. "Me mad for what? I'm not mad Jasmine" I said. "Sure your not" she said sarcastically. "Hey guys" Khayla said hugging each one of us. "Wassup" I said to her but grilling Omari. "I was just talking to Omari" she said letting go of me. "Rayan, Chresanto, Jacob, and Craig meet Omari" she said smiling. "Wassup" Omari said giving each one of them daps.

"Where you from" Rayan asked him. "London, England" Omari said. "I like it there, a lot of pretty girls" Jacob P. said. "Yeah I agree with you" Omari said. "Do you have a girlfriend" Jasmine asked pushing us away to talk to him. "Um" Omari said looking down at his chest where Jasmine hand is placed. "No" he said taking her hand off of him. Khayla pulled Jasmine over to her trying to give her stern talking to. "So what made you come to America" Craig asked. "My mom moved here because of her job" Omari told them. "Do you miss London yet? Did you make any new friends yet" Jacob asked him. "Yeah have you made any new friends yet" I asked now interested. "I miss London a little and yeah Khayla and I are sort of cool" he said. I rolled my eyes and sucked my teeth which got me a look from the boys.  

"Well I'm about to go home" Khayla said entering the conversation. "Are you doing anything today" I asked her. "No, why" she asked pulling her car keys from her bag. "You wanna chill" I asked her. "Yeah were going roller skating later" Rayan said. "Shit, I'm down" Jasmine said placing her arm on Khayla shoulder. "Sure I'm with it" Khayla said shrugging. "Aight see you at five" I said about to walk away. "What are you doing today Omari" Khayla asked. "Wait! What are you doing" I asked turning back around. "I'm trying to see if he wants to come" she said looking at me dumb. "Yeah man you should come" Craig said and I gave him a look. He threw his hands up in defense walking away. "Nah, I wouldn't want to intrude" Omari said fixing his back pack. "See he doesn't want to go" I said. "You wouldn't be intruding" Jasmine said. "Plus you need friends" Rayan said. "It'll be fun and it's a lot of girls there" Jacob said smiling. Omari smiled and nodded his head in agreement. "Aight I'll be there, just text me the address" Omari said.

"Wait let me get your number" Khayla said. His number for what I thought. "Or you could just write down the address for him" I told her. "Jay shut up" Khayla said as the two exchanged numbers. "You seem mad bro" Chresanto said standing next to me. "I'm not mad Chresanto" I said looking at him. "Maybe a little bit jealous" Rayan said standing on the right side of me. "You didn't hear what I just said" I asked him. "Are you mad and/or jealous that Khayla has a new guy friend" Craig asked. "Or a new boyfriend" Jacob asked and they all started laughing. I had a straight face on looking at all of them. "Khayla is grown and so is Jasmine. They're free to hang and/or bang whoever they want" I told them. "Hi guys" Ericka said coming over to us. "Hey" I said smiling and giving her a hug. She has a crush on Rayan but Ray doesn't show if he has interest in her or not. She gave each of us a hug before going over to Khayla and Jasmine.

"Alright see y'all in about two hours" Khayla said waving goodbye and heading towards her car with Ericka and Jasmine. Omari started walking towards the bus stop Nigga doesn't even have a car I thought laughing a little. "Who needs a ride" I asked looking around. "I do" Jacob said. "The rest of y'all are good" I asked and they nodded. "Aight then, see y'all niggas later" I said and we went our separate ways. Me and Jacob got in my car and I wonder if I did seem mad and/or jealous back there? Like I said they're both grown and can do what they want. . .