Keep It On The Low

-Jasmine POV-

*Two Weeks Later-             

It's Friday night and I'm about to go to Khayla's house. Jacob is coming too only because he's dropping me off. Everything has been going according to MY plan. Jacob and Khayla are slowly starting to separate from each other. The only thing I have to do is keep my plan on the low. As I'm finishing my hair, there's a knock on my room door. "Come in" I said putting my hair brush down.

The door opens and in come Jacob. "Hey Jay" I said smiling. "Wassup" he said hugging me with a slight smile. "What's wrong" I asked letting go of him. "Nothing" he said blankly. "We both know that your lying" I told him folding my arms across my chest. He laughed a little and than sat on my bed. "What's this" he asked picking up my diary. "Nothing" I said walking over to him and snatched it.

"If its nothing then why'd you snatch it away" he asked snatching it back. "Because" I said trying to get it back but he started pushing me away. "Ja- Jacob give it back! Jacob I'm not playing with you" I yelled. He started laughing and stood up holding his arm further up in the air. "Jay that ain't fair" I said pouting. "Yeah it is and it's funny too" he said. "Give it back! It's important Jacob" I said jumping to get it. "What's in here that's so important" he asked.

My plan that you don't need to know about I thought. "None of ya business, that's what" I said. I jumped higher and got it back. "HA HA" I said sticking my tongue out at him. He did it back and we started laughing at each other. This is one of many reasons why I love him. "Now close your eyes" I told him. "I'm not closing my eyes" he said sitting back down on my bed. "Close them Jacob Latimore" I demanded. "Aight whatever" he said closing them. 

I went around my room banging on stuff and then went to my book shelf. I pulled a book off one of the shelves and placed my diary in there. I closed the book and put it back on the shelf. I banged on some more stuff. "Aight open your eyes" I told him now in front of my mirror. "Are you ready yet' he asked. "Yup" I said popping the 'P'. We exited my room and told my mom bye, heading out of the house. 

"And I'm not staying with you either" he told me as we got into his car. "Why not" I asked putting my seat belt on. "Khayla been trippin' lately" he said shaking his head. "Tell me about it" I said trying to flow along with the conversation. "I think it's that time of the month for her or some shit" he said. We both started laughing as he pulled out of the drive way. 

-Arrival-

"Thanks for dropping me off" I said giving Jacob a hug. "No problem" he said letting go of me. "Hi Khayla baby" I said waving at her as she stands on her front porch. "Hi Jasmine" she said smiling back at me. "Hi Kay-Kay" Jacob said smiling at her. "Hi Jacob" she said with a little smile. "At least she told me hi this time" he said before walking back to the other side of the car. I walked over to Khayla and gave her a hug. We watched as Jacob drove off before heading into the house.

"So what are we doing" I asked closing the door behind me. "Just watching movies and eating junk food" she said as we plopped onto the couch. "Sounds good to me! So where's Ericka" I asked. "At Melanie house" she told me. "She always at that girl house" I said laughing a little. "For real tell me about it" she said pressing play on the remote. "I gotta tell you somethin' though" Khayla said looking at me seriously. This look made my heart skip a beat "What" I asked. "I'm going on a date with Omari" she said. I took a breath and laughed a little "Oh really" I asked relieved. She nodded her head yes, smiling from ear to ear. "That's good for you! Just tell me the details after that" I said. 'I got you" she said looking back on the TV. At least it ain't with Jacob I thought.