Two Can Play That Game

-Jacob POV-

-1 Hour Later-

Everyone was enjoying their selves roller skating. I decided to sit out for a few minutes because my feet started hurting. As I was looking out watching everyone skate, I see Omari and Khayla skating side by side. I mean it’s only skating nothing serious, right? I continued watching and then he grabbed her hand! I quickly put my skates back on and made my way back out. "Hey Jas you wanna skate" I asked swinging myself in front of her. "Why" she asked confused. Lie. Lie. Lie. "Because you look bored skating by yourself" I lied. "This wouldn't have anything to do with Khayla and dude would it" Rayan asked. "Man what did I say" I asked. "Aight just checking" Rayan said skating away to go check out some girl. "So we skating or nah" I asked sticking my hand out. She smiled and took my hand in hers.

I laced our fingers together and smiled at her, She started blushing and looked away embarrassed. "No need to be embarrassed Jasmine. We are best friends right? Or am I wrong" I asked. "No Jay we are besties, but it feels weird" she said looking at me again. "It shouldn’t' though but come on" I said gripping her hand tighter. I pulled her along as we skated in front of Omari and Khayla. Khayla didn't really seem to notice so I pulled Jasmine in front of me. "Wh- Jay what are you doing" Jasmine asked confused. I feel bad for using her like this but hey, she'll understand some day. I pulled her close to me and she blushed. "Just enjoy yourself" I said kissing her cheek. Now that caught Khayla's attention. She gave me a confused look but shrugged going back to her conversation. 

I sucked my teeth and Jasmine moved back to the side of me. She took my hand again and laced her fingers with mine. "You aight Jay" she asked looking concerned. No I thought "Yeah" I lied smiling a little. Why am I sweating Khayla? She's my best friend I'm not even suppose to like her like that I thought shaking my head. "I'm gonna go talk to Craig right quick" I told Jasmine. "Aight" she said letting go of my hand. I skated over to Craig and he started shaking his head at me. "What" I asked when I made my way over to him. "I saw that little stunt you tried to pull" he said laughing a little. "To be honest I don't know why I'm sweating her. I don't think she feels the same but I’m not even about to get into all that" I said. Craig nodded his head "You never know but let her come to you" he said. "Aight I feel you" I said nodding my head and gave him dap. Maybe Craig is right so until then I'll talk to other girls I thought. 

A/N: Vote and comment please! =) I want to know if I should keep writing!!!