New Entry

-Jasmine POV-

 I sat down on my bed with my book and pen on my lap. Next to my legs are my acceptance letters to University of California Santa Barbara and California State University Long Beach. I'm happy because I got accepted into the two main schools I wanted to get into. I'm gonna tell Jacob and Khayla about the news on Monday. I picked up my pen and opened my book to write a new entry:

Dear Diary,

3/17/14 

I finally got my acceptance letters to UCSB and CSU! I'm so happy and can't wait to tell everyone about it! But there are some things that I need to get off of my chest. Ever since Khayla found out about Jacob and I, she hasn't been acting the same. By acting strange I mean she's being sneaky, like she has something explosive something coming up. I mean the talent show is on Friday and I don't want some crazy shit to happen. Anyway, Jacob and I are still dating and we're gonna make six months in one week. He's recently told me the three words and yes, I did say it back! Did I mean it when I said it back? To be completely honest, I don't love him. Well I love him as my best friend but I'm not in love with him as my boyfriend. I'm gonna stick with Jacob as long as Khayla is around, that's all I know! What he doesn't know won't hurt him. Now that Khayla is obsessing over Omari, and is leaving Jacob alone I don't have to do much anymore. Khayla came over with Elisha which was a surprise. I was happy yet shocked to see those two because Khayla hasn't been to my house in a minute.

There was a knock on my door but before I could put my stuff away, Khayla came walking into the room. "Hey, um, I forgot my charger and don't remember where I placed it" she said. "Oh okay, you check in here and I'll check out there" I told her. She nodded and I put my stuff under my  pillow then exited the room.

-Khayla POV-

My charger is in my damn bag but I did come back for something. I came back for that pink book that she hid under her pillow. I quickly sprinted over to the pillow and reached my hand under it. I grabbed the book and put it in my bag. I grabbed the pink book that I bought and put that under the pillow for the replacement. "Can't wait until the talent show" I said smiling devilishly. I heard foot steps so I walked over to the other side of the bed and bent down. I pretended to look under the bed for my charger. "I can't find it anywhere downstairs or in the bathroom" Jasmine said. I got back up and looked at her "I can't find it in here neither" I lied. "I'll give you some money to buy a new one" she said walking over to her secret spot for some money. "No thanks, I'll get my pops to buy me one" I lied again. "Are you sure because I don't mind" she said. "No really it’s okay" I told her making my way to the door. "So I'll see you at school then" she asked fake smiling. "Yeah" I said fake smiling before making my way downstairs and into my car. "Dumb bitch your gonna feel it" I said looking up at her window. I took the book out and kissed it because now Jacob is gonna know the truth. I started my car and pulled out of my parking spot handing Elisha the book to start reading it -ALOUD!

-Jasmine POV-

 I walked away from the window and sat back down on my bed. "She was up to something" I mumbled feeling under my pillow. I grabbed my book and kissed it because she didn't find it. "Dumb bitch" I said putting my book back under my pillow. I turned around and lied down putting my arms behind my head. I smiled up at the ceiling proud of what I've done so far.