Work Hard, No Play

-Jasmine POV-

 *Monday*

For the last two days, Jacob and Khayla have been acting weird. They're suppose to be waiting for me outside the school at our normal spot. I exited the building with Omari to see Khayla all up on Jacob, and he has his arms around her waist. "You see what I see right" I asked Omari. "Hell yeah I see what you see" he said sounding a little upset. Then, Jacob kissed Khayla out of no where! I guess Khayla noticed us because she got off of Jacob.

"Let's pretend like we ain't see nothing" I told Omari. "No, you can play that pretend shit" he said storming over there. "What were y'all two doing" Omari asked Khayla but looking at Jacob. "Having a conversation" Khayla said confused. I finally made my way over to them to see Omari beet red in the face. "Omari calm down" I told him trying to decide if I touch him or not. "So this how you treat people you like? By kissing other niggas" he yelled. "Yo I'ma need you to calm the fuck down" Jacob said. "Who you talking to" Omari asked towering over him.

"HOLD THE FUCK UP" I heard Chresanto yell. I turned around to see all the boys running over to us. "What the fuck is going on here" Rayan asked. "Omari mad because he think he seen Jacob kiss Khayla" I told them. "Wait what" Khayla said and then started laughing. "I think you seen wrong bruh" Jacob said lauhging with Khayla. "Don't front Jacob! Y'all know damn well y'all was kissing" Craig said. "No we wasn't" they said simultaneously and nervously. "Tell the truth y'all" Jacob P said throwing his arms around both their shoulders. He looked at the both of them until one spoke up, with all eyes on them. "No we did not kiss" Khayla said rolling her eyes. "I was holding her against me until she gave me back my blistex" Jacob said. "See problem solved, I always gotta be peace maker" Jacob P said. 

"Whatever nigga" Jacob said making everyone laugh. "Next time Omari get your story straight before you go accusing" Khayla told him storming away. "FACTS! She would have laid your ass out by now, if she wasn't in her right mind by now" Chresanto said. Omari rolled his eyes following behind Khayla like a lost puppy. By now were standing in a circle just all looking at each other. "Well I believe they kissed" Rayan said. "Shit me too" Chresanto said. "We didn't kiss" Jacob said. "Yeah y'all did too" I said like a five year old. "Maybe they did, maybe they didn't" Craig said. "Nigga! Yes they did" Jacob P said making us laugh.

I know what I saw and they did kiss I thought. "What do you think happened" Jacob asked me. I pointed to myself snapping out of my thoughts. "Yeah you dummy" Chresanto said making everyone but me laugh. "I don't think y'all kissed" I lied. "Yeah right" I heard Craig mumble beside me. I nudged him and he looked at me confused "Keep quiet" I said through gritted teeth. "Come on y'all" Khayla called out. We all went over to her so we could go to the skating rink. Now I know I gotta work harder, and no play I thought looking at Khayla, as she drove down the school block.