What's She Doing Here?

-Jasmine POV-

 *Tuesday Morning* 

As I made my way down the stairs from art class to lunch, I stopped to talk to my homies. I made my way into the cafeteria to see Brianna sitting at our table. Why the hell is she here I thought walking over to the table. "Hey y'all" I said placing my bag on top of the table. "Wassup" everyone said looking up at me. "Hi Jas" Brianna said smiling at me. "Hi Brianna and its Jasmine to you" I told her. Khayla pulled me down next to her giving me a look. "What" I asked rolling my eyes. "That was rude Jasmine! She was just being friendly" she said annoyed. "So what, why is she sitting here" I asked. "Jacob invited her over" Chresanto said.

Jay invited her over huh I thought. "Why" I asked Craig who's too into his food. "Because he thinks she’s cool or whatever" he said stuffing his face again. I turned my head to the right to see that Omari entered the cafeteria. "Yo Omari" I yelled catching his attention. I waved him over "Come here" I yelled again catching a few glances my way. "Wassup" he asked sitting down at the table. "My British nigga" Rayan said giving him dap. "Wassup" Jacob P asked giving him dap. "I saw you talking to shawty over there" Chresanto said giving him dap. "Wassup nigga" Omari asked Craig who's still eating. "I'm good dawg" Craig said.

"Hi I'm Brianna Lima" Brianna said introducing herself to Omari. No one asked you to introduce yourself I thought rolling my eyes. "Nice to meet you" Omari said shaking her hand. "So Khayla we still on" he asked her. "On for what and can I come" I asked rushing. Everyone at the table started laughing even Craig. "You need some water Jasmine? You seem kind of thirsty" Jacob said handing me his water bottle. "Ha, ha so funny" I said snatching it from him. "Anyway, yeahh I'll see you at five tomorrow" she said. "Aight later" Omari said getting up from the table.

"So where y'all going and what y'all doing tomorrow at five" I asked snapping my head in Khayla's direction. She started laughing "We're going on a second date at a certain place at five tomorrow" she said drinking some of her water. "Already?! Wow that was fast" I told her. "Y'all must of really enjoyed that date" Jacob said. "Yeah we did - Well I know I did" Khayla said smiling. "That sounds really cool and he's cute" Brianna said blushing. "Yeah I know" Khayla said. "Ugh" I said annoyed. "What's your problem Jasmine" Brianna asked. No this bitch didn't I thought. "Who you think you talking to" I asked her. "Last time I check you're the only one named Jasmine here" Brianna said rolling her eyes. The boys started laughing and the cafeteria started quieting down.

"Listen here Brianna Lima or Llama, whatever your damn name is! Your not gonna sit at my table and try to get crazy like you won't get popped on. I'll beat your ass in front of everyone and you can get whoever you want to come fight me! I bet you won't fuck with Jasmine Tracey Parks again bitch" I told her already on my feet and beet red in the face. "Yo Jas calm the fuck down" Jacob said holding me back. "Let the bitch go Jacob! She ain't bout that life" Brianna said un-phased. I started struggling to get out of Jacob's grip. "Why you always gotta bring drama everywhere we go" Jacob P said annoyed. "I don't give a fuck" I said.

The principal came in wondering what all the noise is about. "Jasmine was about to pop on Brianna" Rayan said. "That shit was kinda sexy though" Chresanto said. Everyone in the cafeteria started dying of laughter. "Both of you come to my office now" Mr. Rodriguez said angrily. "You better be ghost after school bitch" I yelled. "Jasmine shut up and go" Khayla said sort of upset. We made it to Mr. Rodriguez office and sat in the black leather chairs with a dean in between us. "So are you two going to tell me what happened" he asked. We both started talking until we got cut off "ONE AT A TIME" Mr. Rodriguez screamed.

"Well I was sitting at the table minding my own business when Jasmine came over. She said some ignorant shit but I ignored it. She kept giving me nasty looks and I was trying my best to ignore her. Then she was like 'ugh' so then I opened my mouth and told her something. That's when she started acting like her mama ain't taught her better -" I cut Brianna off. "Don't talk about my mama, bitch" I told her rolling my eyes. "Watch your language Ms.Parks" Mr. Rodriguez said as I rolled my eyes. "Is that true Jasmine" Mr. Rodriguez asked. "Yes only because she-" he cut me off. "Yes or no" he sternly asked. "Yeah" I mumbled crossing my arms. "Well the both of you have detention for the next two weeks" he said sitting back in his big black spin leather chair. "What? That ain't fair" We both said with an attitude. "Either that or be suspended" Mr. Rodriguez said not caring.

After that we were both sent to class with a dean and that was that. She better watch her fucking back I thought entering the class room.