Revamped Prologue

PLEASE REREAD THE PROLOGUE AND CHAPTER EVEN IF IT SEEMS THE SAME, SOME IMPORTANT INFORMATION HAS CHANGED SLIGHTLY Lyra is now Nova

Prologue

"I have good news, Alpha. You had triplets," the woman says smiling. The smile doesn't quite touch her eyes, and Alpha Orion knows there's going to be bad news that will accompany this apparent good news.

"The first was a beautiful bouncing dominant black and red male pup. The second is a gorgeous incredibly strong female brown pup, and the last I'm sorry to say is a submissive all white male pup."

Alpha Orion had feared the worst. He thought his mate had died or one of the pups had perished. A submissive may be considered a disgrace, but he never actually saw them as one. They were good for alliances, and their society would probably fall apart without them. Compared to other packs, Alpha Orion's omegas were treated quite well.

"Can I see them?" he asks nervously. The woman smiles at him and nods. He pushes past the woman, and enters the room his mate, Virgo, is residing in. He notices she's exhausted, but he still thinks she is beautiful. At this moment, he thinks she is the most beautiful she's ever been.

She's holding two pups in her arms, and the nurse is holding the third one. They are tightly bundled up in white blankets, so he's not sure which is which. The two in Virgo's arms are content while the nurse is trying to comfort the third who is screaming. He holds his hands out for the swaddled pup, and the nurse quickly hands it over.

Orion looks at the beautiful white pup in his arms, and all he feels inside him is pure love for someone he just met. He rocks the pup, and it quickly settles down.

Virgo speaks breaking the peaceful silence that had settled in the room. "We must name them, Orion."

"Well, I liked Nova for the girl," he says looking over his mate's shoulder with the white pup snuggled into him. The brown pup snuggles closer to her mother in approval.

"Draco is perfect for the dominant," he continues. "And I like Lupus for the sub."

"Those are perfect," his mate smiles.

"They're perfect," he replies.