Chapter Ten: Draco

Chapter Ten: Draco

But I don't care what they say, I'm in love with you

Leona Lewis

"I am bleeding love."

"What the fuck does that even mean?" I scream through the phone as his little brother continuously annoys the shit out of him.

"Did I tell you I was having a little girl?" Lupus says casually.

"No, you didn't. I'm not even sure how you got pregnant so fast. You guys wasted no time."

"Whatever." There are muffled sounds in the background. "I got to go, but keep bleeding love big brother." Lupus hangs up too quickly for me to respond.

"Asshole."

"Well, I think it's a little early for that type of language, mister." I light up at the sight of my beautiful mate.

"My brother keeps telling me to bleed love."

"So why don't you?"

"Because I have no fucking idea what that even means," I say aggravated.

"Well, I'm not in the mood to explain it," he replies as he sits on my lap and wraps his arms around my neck.

"The pack has been notified of you as my mate, and now that you have my engagement bite, nobody will mess with you, and if they do, they die."

"You're so sexy when you're protective," he purrs at me.

"I told my dad we'd wait a year to make this mark permanent, but if you keep making comments like that I won't even wait a second," I say sternly.

"Who wants you to?"

"Rocket, I really care about you, and I know you want to wait and make it special. Tread carefully, because I really want to wait and make it perfect but I can't with you seducing me at every turn. You're only fifteen."

"I know," he says sadly. "I just can't wait to be your mate."

"I can't either." I pick him up, and he wraps his legs around me. I kiss his forehead, and we lay down.

I turn into my werewolf, and he snuggles into my fur. I smile as he sniffs taking in my scent, and we cuddle. We actually do this a lot. We just cuddle and lay in each other's presence. I wouldn't tell the guys this because they'd tease me for days, but it's the best part of my day, and what I look forward to the most

"I love you," he mumbles out as he snuggles closer. Tears come to my eyes at his words, but I pull them back in with my macho strength.

"I love you too, little one."

All of sudden, Arche and Halo burst into my room.

"Didn't I tell you not to disturb me during my time with my mate?" I yell.

"Sorry, Alpha, but your mother fainted," Halo says solemnly.

I spring up pulling Rocket with me. "Come on. We need to go see her." He nods and follows me holding my hand as I rush to my mother.

We burst into the "doctor's office" and I immediately ask what's wrong.

"Your mom is pregnant," Father says crying.

"She's old," is the first thing that comes out.

"We are forty."

"And your dad still hasn't learned the meaning of I'm ovulating," Mom laughs as she sits up.

"She's going to have to be closely monitored considering the events of her last pregnancy."

"Is she going to be okay? I can't lose her or another baby," Father says sadly.

"I'm going to fine, honey," Mom reassures him.

"She will be fine with bed rest, and close monitoring. We won't let you lose either," the doctor says firmly.

"How far along am I?" Mom asks.

"Two months."

"I'm almost halfway through! That means you know everything already?" Mom asks.

"Yeah, you are having one dominant boy. His fur is red."

"Wow," Mom says in shock. "I always resigned myself to the fact that you are going to be the only kids I had, but now I'm going to get another."

"And you'll be a grandma," I tag on.

"ROCKET'S PREGNANT?" Father yells.

"Lupus is having a baby girl," I say and he immediately calms down.

"And he didn't tell his favorite mother!" Mom shouts.

"You're his only mother."

"Yes, therefore I am his favorite," Mom says in a duh tone.

"That's like common knowledge, son," Father tags on.

"Your family is very interesting," Rocket whispers in my ear. I had almost forgotten he was there. I pull him into my arms, and give him a peck.

"You mean crazy," I laugh.

"Do you remember when we were like that?" Mom asks Dad.

"No."

Thwack. My smacks him across his head as Rocket and I laugh.

I signal to Rocket to hop on my back which he does happily, and I carry him back to our room.

We lay down in wolf form. "I really love you, Little One." I say against his lips as we steal kisses.

"Can I tell you something?" Rocket says sitting up.

"Anything, love."

"I want a baby." Shock crosses my face. "I see everyone getting pregnant, and I want to experience that with you. I want to wear your permanent mark, and I want a family with you."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, Draco. Let me have your baby."

That night I made Rocket mine, permanently. Then I gave him a massage.

[A/N] I wrote this awhile ago, but I never posted it. I just didn't want to share this story anymore because of something hurtful said by a family member. It really discouraged me, but I've pushed all that aside, and given you the chapter.