Mini Chapter: The Past

Opposition is true friendship.

William Blake

                "Mom, it's my thirteenth birthday, not my funeral," Lyra says laughing at her crying mother. "Are you crying because at thirteen my breasts are already bigger than yours?"

                Virgo growls at her daughter, and continues to dab her eyes with a tissue.

                "Are we talking about mom's nonexistent boobs?" Draco asks with a grin as he joins his mother and sister in his parent's bedroom.

                "I freaking have boobs. I breastfed you!" Virgo yells angrily. Her children never miss a chance to insult her boobs.

                "Subs can breastfeed, mom," Lupus adds with a giggle as he also joins the family.

                "Lupus, you're supposed to be on mommy's side."

                "Yeah, but mom, they're tiny." Draco and Lyra laugh at Lupus' comment.

                "Why are you guys even in here?" Orion asks from the closet of their bedroom.

                "Why shouldn't we be in here?" Draco asks like an asshole.

                "Stop being an asshole," Orion yells.

                "Don't call our children names!" Virgo yells. "It's like I am a single mother with four children," she adds under her breath.

                "I heard that!"

                "You were supposed too! I'm too pregnant for this," Virgo stands up holding her huge belly. "I hope this one doesn't turn out like the rest of you."

                "Hey!" her three children yell angrily.

                "Why are you even having another baby? You're way too old," Draco asks laughing.

                "Because your father doesn't know the meaning of I'm ovulating," Virgo says laughing.

                "Gross! Too much information!"

                "Please, you need to learn this early, so you don't end up like your father. Forty-five and expecting a- what is this for you?"

                "Fourth, asshole, and we're only thirty-five." Virgo laughs. She loves teasing Orion.

                "Really, it feels like the seventh child, and it feels like you're forty-five. I've thirty-five, but you look 100."

                "You look twelve with boobs like that," Orion says as his children burst out laughing.

                "Kids, leave. Me and your father are about to have a little talk," Virgo says menacingly.

                Their three children leave pretty quickly. The do not want to be caught in the crossfire of one of their famous brawls that their mother always wins.

                Lupus, Lyra, and Draco run to Draco's room to hang out.

                "I want a relationship like mom and dad," Lyra says as she flops down on Draco's pile of furs. She shifts into her werewolf, and gets comfortable.

                "What do you mean?" Lupus asks as he joins her, also shifting into his small werewolf.

                "With fights?" Draco asks also joining them as he shifting into his bigger werewolf, and squeezing inbetween them. They curl into his sides.

                "No, with love and opposition. They love each other so much despite their fights. Dad is always there for mom."

                "I guess," Draco says not really understanding.

                "I don't like opposition," Lupus adds.

                "Yeah, 'cause you're a sub, but I don't wanna relationship where I'm completely submissive. I want to wear the pants. I want to run free."

                "You're such a girl," Draco teases.

                "You're such an asshole."

                "Don't be mad. I'm sure you'll get everything you want and more. You too, Lupus."

                "I'm not looking forward to it. I'll have to leave, but I never want to split up, guys."

                "We'll always be together in the stars, guys. Stop being wimps. Our love stretches as far as the sky," Draco says. They snuggle deeper into each other's arms, and hold tight; wishing that they'll never have to let go.

(Btw, Virgo lost the baby. It'll be mentioned later.)