Chapter Seven: Draco

[Author's Note] The contest is less than a success, so my easier version is on my twitter. [A/N]

Chapter Seven: Draco

Have patience. All things are difficult before they become easy.

Saadi

"Draco, he is only fifteen! You cannot be serious about this mating! You know it's traditional to wait until a mate is eighteen!"

"I do not care, Father! I'm mating with him or nobody. I'm the Alpha, and I can do what I want. I could mate him today if I felt like it! You have no say!"

My father and I are currently in a shouting match over Rocket. He keeps insisting I choose someone older, but I have my mind made up. I am mating him. He's gives good massages, and I just know he's the mate I want. It's an intuition.

"Please, Draco, reconsider. He's only fifteen." He sounds like a broken record. That's his only response.

"Tough titties!" I scream in response. I hear a giggle from Arche and Halo, and respond with a glare in their direction.

"How do you even know the boy wants this?"

I glance towards Rocket. "If he says, he doesn't want this then I will reconsider." My father starts to talk, but I silence him. "Without your influence, so leave." My father storms out in clear anger.

"Rocket, do you want to be my mate?"

He seems to contemplate this deeply, and I wait for his response. His tongue kind of pokes out, and it's adorable. I shake my head clear. I better not get attached, in case, he says no.

"Yes," Rocket states firmly. A smile that could blind takes over my features.

"Well, then it is settled. Halo get his stuff, and move it into my room. Arche please accompany him, and inform his parents of the arrangement. Rocket, you come with me. I'm hungry."

"But what about your dad? He's not going to hurt me or anything?" Rocket asks clearly shaking. I wrap my arms around his waist in reassurance.

"My dad will hurt you over my dead body," I say with conviction that surprises myself.

"Do you want a massage?" my mater asks me sweetly. I nod my head in response when I hear a giggle come from my mate.

"What's so funny?" I ask.

"My massages are what caused me to get to be with you. Who would've thought a massage would lead to something so wonderful?" he asks rhetorically in awe. I smile back at him in response, and lean into his touch.

A little while later, my dad storms in. Rocket jumps back in fear. I wrap my arms around him in reassurance, but he's still shaking. I involuntarily shift into my werewolf form to protect my mate. He curls into my fur, and my dad just silently watches the exchange.

He runs his hands through his hair. "There's no changing your mind, Draco?" I shake my head no. "Well, welcome to the family Rocket. I'm going to find my mate and play with her radio dials."

I cringe in disgust. "I think I'm scarred for life."

"What did he mean?" Rocket asks me in confusion.

"Please, do not worry about it. Let's just go get some grub." He, thankfully, lets it go.

We walk to the dining room, and Arche is in there being a slob. "You better have done what I said," I yell out. He screams like a little girl, and I want so bad to laugh, but I hold my composure. He looks at me blankly. "Did you?" I ask again.

"What was he supposed to do?" Halo asks as he walks in.

"He was supposed to accompany you to gather Rocket's things, and talk to his parents."

"We were supposed to do that today?" Halo, the cave idiot, asks.

"No, you were supposed to do it when I'm dead," I say sarcastically.

"Then why are you so mad?" Arche asks like the cave idiot's stupid brother.

"I can eat you. I can and I will," I say roaring, my wolf bubbling on the surface.

"I didn't know you swung that way, Draco," my mom adds coming in.

"I have a male mate, mom," I say annoyed.

"Why do you have to ruin my jokes?" she stumps.

"Why did you ruin my childhood?" I shoot back. I wish Lyra was here to back me up.

"Why did you ruin my vagina?"

"Why did you just ruin my ears? Ahhh, I'm scarred for life. First, you have radio dials..."

"What does that even mean?" Rocket yells out exasperated. "Are y'all always this eccentric?"

"It was better when Lyra, my sister, was here. We used to always joke on mom's nonexistent boobs," I say laughing.

"I HAVE BOOBS!"

"Yes, Virgo, keep those periodic updates coming. I really do need to check the signal..." My dad starts as I yell in pure horror, and drag Rocket out the room.

"I need a nap. Would you like to rest with me, or wander the cave?"

"I'm not really tired."

"Well, I'll come find you when I awake." I climb into my bed, and as soon as I am almost sleep, I hear a loud voice, and my mate's cry.

I quickly awaken and run to his voice. I see a dominant holding my mate with a twinkle in his eye that I know too well.

"Hey, Alpha. I saw this little pup wandering the cave. I thought I'd have a little fun."

"You have two seconds to drop MY MATE, and I might let you live," I say as I slashed my toxins into his arms. He immediately releases Rocket, and clutches his side where I slashed. "Disrespect towards YOUR SUPERIOR will not be tolerated." I slash him again releasing some more of my toxins. "If you manage to live, I plan to strip you of your title. Have fun." I smile, and pick up a frightened Rocket.

I attempt to soothe him, but he continues to cry. I need to introduce him to the pack, so they know he's taken. I need to give him an engagement bite.

Having a mate is more than just good massages, I guess.

C%22�U�zڴb