Chapter Fourteen: Lyra

There are only two more chapters after this. I will be working on the sequel in a few months, and will take that time to write a horror I've been wanting to write for awhile, but I wanted to finish this first.

Chapter Fourteen: Lyra

"Taking crazy things seriously is a serious waste of time."

Haruki Murakami

"Bitch, I will claw your eyes out and eat them. Do not fucking test me, and you and your friend will be tasting any food you offer me, so I suggest you serve it pristine."

"Lyra, are you terrorizing the staff again? "Apollo asks.

"No, but if that bitch keep fucking with me, I will fucking eat her for dinner."

"How come you can swear but I can't?"

"Because it's wrong to swear in front of people younger than you, but this bitch look bout fifty, so it's okay." He just shakes his head as I smile.

"Here is your food," the woman says as she sits it in front of me.

"Apollo, taste it."

"Um, okay," he says and as he is about to take a bite, the cook pulls it away from him to go remake it.

"See. That's the type of bullshit I got to deal with. They trying to kill me, up in this bitch ass kitchen. Matter of fact, you are all fired effective immediately. Your rooms are going to be downsized, and if any of you have any ranks, you will become omegas. You dare try to poison me, your future Luna? I will show you I am not the one to be fucked with. Now pack up your shit, and get the hell out." Everyone gawks at me. "Move, bitches." They all begin to shuffle out the kitchen as Apollo laughs.

"Remind me to never get on your bad side," he says lauging.

"Speaking of, can you make me a sandwich?" I bat my eyelashes and give him the most adorable look I can muster.

"You look constipated," he says as he begins to cry in laughter.

"But I." My eyes begin to water and my lip begins to quiver.

"Lyra, I'm sorry."

"I just wanted a sandwich," I begin to cry. "I really wanted it."

"Lyra, it's okay," he says as he pulls me into his arms. "I will make you a sandwich."

"But why'd you say no at all," I cry out.

"I didn't say no. I just said you look constipated."

"But that's even worse," I wail.

"Lyra. Honey. Please stop crying. I didn't mean it."

"I can't. I've never felt so awful in my life. I was trying to be cute. I'm cute, even when I'm ugly."

"That's right."

"I'm never ugly," I say as I hit him.

"What is wrong with you, Lyra?"

"I'm tired. I'm going to bed." In the distance, I hear a faint "What the fuck?"

I am awoken to a slap in my face. "Hello, Lyra." I groan, and I look at Apollo.

"Give a girl some warning before slapping her in the face, would ya?'

"Whatever," he says as he rolls over. As I fully awaken, I punch him several times in the face.

"That is for being such an asshole when I asked you not to. I asked you not to go talk to the kitchen staff, but no, you did anyway. Your punishment was those punches in the face, and having to deal with me for the last month."

"Do not punch me ever again."

"I am not a sub nor will I ever be, so you can go fuck yourself. I don't know whether to launch myself at you and never let go, or punch you in your face some more."

He smirks at me. "I like the launching part, much better."

"Whatever, you big lug. Come show me what a big dominant can really do."

He instantly latches his lips onto mine as he whispers how much he missed me. He then went into a long rant about rape and such. It had something to do with me being in the mind-set of a thirteen year old, but I got annoyed and kissed him and told him to shut up. He thoroughly ravished me, and showed me so much love and tenderness. I felt overwhelmed. I almost cried at one point. Do not judge me, but with every stroke, he poured love into my body. The moment of climax, when he bit down on our mating bite was pure heaven. A weaker woman would have cried.

Knock. Knock.

A loud knock awakes me from slumber. Hey, can you blame a girl? I was tired.

"Come in." As I speak, a snooty maid walks in, and scoffs in disgust. I guess some of thirteen year old Lyra stuck because I slash her in one fluid movement injecting her with my and Apollo's toxins. She screamed bloody murder, and I smiled. "Maybe, that'll teach you not to be a bitch, all your life."

Apollo rushes in, and sighs. "Are you sure you have your memories back?"

"Yeah, but she was being an asshole, and she needed to be taught a lesson." He yanks at his hair as I laugh while the girl is still writhing in agony on the floor.

Who needs Blade? This is a great show, right here.

k/;v