Chapter Thirty

Harry had never run so quickly in his entire life. All he could think about as he ran was of Draco having to duel Lucius. He couldn't believe that Lucius would actually kill his own son. Thinking of the blonde dying caused Harry to pick up the pace even more.

After what seemed like a lifetime, he reached the corridor he had seen from the map. He turned the corner to find Fenrir holding Draco against him, the blonde trying his hardest to get free. Knowing that Severus was on his side, Harry stunned Fenrir as quickly as he could. As Fenrir fell, Draco went with him, having only been supported by the Death Eater.

Lucius, who had been speaking to Severus at the time, turned at the sound. A look of confusion crossed his face before he saw Harry a little ways down the hall.

"So Mr. Potter, it seems we meet in this corridor again. This time however, you seem to be attempting to take away my son, rather than my House Elf..."

"Don't think that you'll win this time Lucius, because you'll be thoroughly disappointed." Harry sneered.

"Oh please!" Lucius spat, "Last time was sheer luck, Potter!"

"Is that why you brought along backup? Because I beat you out of sheer luck?" Harry replied with a smirk, the whole time slowly inching towards Draco.

"That's enough!" Lucius yelled, "It's time we settle this."

Harry finished the short distance towards Draco, leaning down to see if he was injured. He discovered that the blonde had been hit with the Cruciatus Curse at least twice and there were quite a few cuts along the blondes face and chest.

Just then, Lucius started his attack on Harry. He quickly put up a shielding charm to buy him a little more time. He used silent magic in order to heal most of the cuts as best as he could. Once he was sure that the blonde had at least stopped bleeding, he turned to face his attacker.

Lucius had been looking at the raven-haired boy in shock, for he had used the darkest and strongest magic he knew, yet he hadn't been able to pierce the boy's shield. It even looked like the boy was paying any attention to the curses whatsoever.

Harry saw the look of shock and realised that he had shown his hand earlier than he wanted. Lucius wouldn't hold back know, that Harry was sure of. He sighed to himself before standing up from Draco's body, preparing for a tough duel. Harry watched however, as Lucius beckoned Severus over, hissing at him to 'deal with it' for him.

Harry and Severus shared a look, both knowing that in order to keep the Potions Professor's loyalties from being known, that they would have to duel properly. Harry would have to let Sev get a few spells in, otherwise Lucius would know what was going on. Severus sauntered towards Harry before starting the duel.

Harry sighed slightly in relief when he saw that Lucius was watching from the sidelines. That meant that he wouldn't have to worry about him trying to get to Draco before the duel with Severus was complete. It was the first time all night that Harry was glad it was Lucius and not some other Death Eater, knowing that it was only the elder Malfoy's pride that was keeping Draco alive at this moment.

The duel between him and Severus lasted only five or so minutes, as Harry realised that Lucius was starting to get bored and wouldn't wait forever. Harry let one of Snape's cutting curses get through his shield before stunning his Professor as he had Fenrir. Harry then turned towards Lucius, prepared to fight again.

"That's one nasty cut there." Lucius laughed.

Harry looked down at his leg, seeing that he was in fact bleeding quite horribly. He simply smiled up at Lucius however, as he pointed his wand at his leg and preformed a silent healing spell.