Chapter 36

-Authors Note-

Hey, so I'm going to skip ahead to the beginning of November. Chapter 35 left off around mid-September. I'm doing this because I couldn't think of anything to write. I mean I could, but it was only filming things, training for TAR, and watching TAR. Which would have been really repetitive and boring to write and probably read. I would normally not want to skip ahead, but I just had to :P Plus I have a bunch of ideas, but they happen after he gets back. So sorry if you're upset (I'm sure you're not though; the two major things I'm really missing are Sam going back to Denver and Halloween). Alrighty then, lets get to the chapter, shall we? (:
__________________________

Caroline's POV

Today is Joey's last day in LA before he leaves for The Amazing Race with Meghan. Joey said he would spend the whole day with me since we won't see each other for a month. We just got back from eating lunch at Mendicino's.

This past month has been pretty hectic. Stacy and I have been helping Joey with filming all of his collab videos. Him and Stacy have had to do a ton of gaming. And I've had to stockpile a bunch of vlogs with Joey in them for my vlogging channel. And although all of the preparations are done, Stacy and I have to take over all of Joey's social media stuff while he's gone.

But right now, in this moment, things are nice and calm. Joey told me that I get to pick out what we do today. I told him that I wanted to go out for lunch and then go to my favorite spot in LA; the top of the hiking trail where we had our first date. When we got to the trail, Joey held my hand as we walked up. As we got closer to the top, I got more and more happy. Even though we only spent a night together there, so many memories were created. Like Joey asking me to be his girlfriend. And telling each other 'I love you'. Before I knew it we were at the top. Joey pulls me in for a hug. I turned my head to look at the amazing view of LA.

Me: "The view is beautiful."
Joey: "For spacious skies?"
Me: "For spacious skies."
Joey: "But not as beautiful for spacious skies as you."

I couldn't stop myself from blushing a little.

Joey: (smiling) "You're cute when you blush."
Me: "You're cute when you smile."
Joey: "You're cute when you're you."

And that's when I pulled him in for a kiss. It was so passionate. A few people walking on the trail looked at us, but I don't care. I'm too lost in this moment. His lips are always so soft and perfect. He's perfect. I've known that since the first day I met him. After the kiss, Joey said:

Joey: "Whatcha thinking about?"
Me: "You. Per usual."
Joey: "Per usual?"
Me: "Well... Yeah. I think about you most of the time."
Joey: "What about me?"

He bats his eyes at me and I laughed.

Me: "Everything. Your smile. Your laugh. Your lips."

Before I can continue the list, Joey pulls me close and puts his lips on mine. I always feel a spark when we kiss, but this time the spark was more like a flame. When the kiss is over, both of us are out of breath.

Me: "Woah."
Joey: "You felt that too?"
Me: "Yeah."

After vlogging a little bit, we take a seat on one of the benches. Joey put his arm around me and I rested my head on his shoulder. We were the only people at the top of the trail. I listened to Joey breathe. Eventually, we decide to go back home to my apartment.

Joey: "What else do you want to do today?"

I'm kinda in the mood to film a video, but I'm not sure if he wants to since he's been filming videos pretty much everyday this past month.

Me: "Do you want to film a video?"
Joey: "If that's what you want to do, then of course. What do you want to film?"

After thinking about it for a couple of seconds, I got an idea. And a good one.