Chapter 44: Meeting...

~~~Meeting~~~

Elder#1: I'm happy that everyone could make it today.

C: Thank you for having us.

Elder#2: Okay. Let's get to the point.

Elder#1: We heard that there was something that you wanted to ask us.

J: Yes we do. We wanted to ask about Anthony's aging process.

Elder#1: What about it?

E:  Can we choose the age that we want him to stop aging?

Elder#1: Yes, the age is completely up to you. You can do it at anytime.

E: Okay. We were also wondering if drinking blood right now means that he is a vampire.

Elder#2: Does the baby only drink blood or anything else?

J: He drinks milk too but not a lot, mostly only at night.

Elder#1: Does he eat food?

J: Yes.

Elder#2: Your son might be a hybrid.

J: A hybrid?

Elder#1: Yes. Since Edward is a vampire and you a wolf, we're suspecting that he might be a mixture of both of you and that's why he drinks blood and also eats human food.

Se: Sorry to interrupt but will he also go hunting with the vampires?

Elder#1: When he's older, I am pretty sure he will want to.

J: Really?

Elder#1: He will need to indulge his vampire side but you all have to train him to be like his vampire family doesn't matter how young he is, he is not allowed to bite any humans and as you all know (He said looking at all the Quileute's) you would have to act on it.

S: Forgive me if I sound rude but there is no way that any of us would do anything to harm little Anthony, even if he did bite someone.

Elder#1: Sam, it is your duty as pack leader to make the tough decisions.

S: Exactly, it's my decision and I would never allow any of them to do anything to him.

E: We will train our son to me like my family and I. We do not want to dishonour the trust you have entrusted in us.

Elder#2: We appreciate that but it doesn't mean that we won't be keeping an eye on you.

J: We will make sure he does things the right way and my father lives with us if we ever need guidance we'll just ask him.

B: I will do my very best to make sure the needs of the tribe, the reservation and our religion is well taken care of.

Elder#2: We trust that you will Billy.

B: Thank you.

Elder#1: Okay, is there anything else any of you might want to ask?

J: Yeah. Will Edward and I be able to have another baby?

Elder#2: Yes you will.

C: I would like to know if Edward and Jacob were to have another baby would they have to go through the same things they did when Jacob was pregnant with Anthony or not?

E: What Carlisle is asking is if we'll have to feed that baby blood too?

Elder#1: You would have to feed it blood mostly because of the fact that you are a vampire after all that is what your family eats. We believe that since the two of you are married that there is a very small chance that the baby could be cursed.