Chapter 10: New Discoveries ?!?!

Edwards POV

We were already at the Canadian mountains when daylight came. We started off with big animals such as Bears and lions. Everyone paired up and went their separate way agreeing to meet up at a mutual point, well all of them except for Edward. He went alone. Later in the day when they all felt like they had their feed for the day they all met up at their cabin in the woods.

EM: That was fun. (He said with a sigh)

E: Are you talking about the feeding or about what you and Rose were doing? (He asked with an amused expression)

R: How do you know what we were doing? Were you spying on us? Doesn't mean because Jacob isn't here you can spy on other people.

E: (Amused expression) Are you done, coz if you are tell Emmett to stop thinking about it.

R: EMMETT! (She whined and Rosalie NEVER whines.)

Em: What? (He said with fake innocence)

R: Alright I want to know why that Pixie over there is so cheerful today.

Em: Edward?

E: Don't ask me. She's trying her best not to think about it.

R: We need to find out, this morning she was looking at far away destinations.

E: Let's ask her, she's on her way.

Carlisle, Esme', Alice and Jasper arrived.

A: Rosalie, stay out of my closet.

Everyone except for Edward, Alice and Rosalie had confused faces.

A: Remember I can see into the future. I know what you want to do.

R: Then you better tell us what you're up too.

A: I will, not just now.

R: Tick.

A: Rosalie, stay out of my closet.

Everyone except for Edward, Alice and Rosalie had confused faces.

A: Remember I can see into the future. I know what you want to do.

R: Then you better tell us what you're up too.

A: I will, not just now.

R: Tick Tock. Tick Tock.

C: Rosalie, stop patronizing Alice.

Es: So I was thinking about getting something for Jacob.

Em: Like what?

Es: Pregnancy can take its toll on a person. So I was thinking that we could do something for him something to make him more comfortable.

E: Yes we should. Jacob's back has started aching now and I think it will be getting worse the bigger he gets.

A: I should really stop thinking. Well Paul and Sam came to me last week with an idea.

Ja: They thought that Jacob would be more comfortable if we built/buy him a bigger bathtub. One with massaging and soothing systems.

E: Why didn't they tell me?

Ja: They wanted it to be a surprise for Jacob.

E: And since we're always together they couldn't actually tell me, without alerting Jacob.

A: Yes.

E: Carlisle, Esme' can we do it?

Es: Yes, sure dear. Jacobs family now and we need to make sure he is cared for.