Chapter 7 and 8: Whats Hurting Me?"?"?"?

Contains parts of Breaking Dawn part 1

No POV

J: What might work? (He asked frantically)

P: Stay out of my head leech (He thought)

B: Son, what might work?

E: Oh yes, yes Paul just had an idea...

P: No it was a snide comment.

E: Whatever. Anyways he thought that since the baby is half vampire, that the reason it is hurting Jake is because it wants blood.

All of the wolves including Billy made disgusted faces.

P: Actually what I thought was that it just needed something to sink its teeth into.

J: WHAT!!!

C: Yes that could work. I have extra blood sacks in the back room, I'll go get it.

J: You want me to do what!? Mmhmm(He whimpered in pain holding his stomach)

E: Jake if that thing is a monster like me it will need blood and if it doesn't it could start feeding off of you and I will not allow that.

J: Your kind makes everything so complicated.

E: Will you?

J: Yes okay, but I'm only doing this so that my father's only son does not die.

E: Yeah, your mouth says one thing and your brain says another. Carlisle's on his way. Guys I think that you should leave. (He said to his mother and siblings)

A: Okay, we'll leave. Tell us if it works.

Carlisle walked in.

C: Edward I think that you should leave too.

E: What no!!!

C: Edward you haven't hunted longer than anyone else, making you the most dangerous around blood.

E: I will control myself Carlisle.

J: Carlisle I trust him.

Carlisle filled a foamed cup with one of the blood sacks he brought out of the cold storage.

Jacob looked at it weirdly then took the glass from Carlisle's hand and sucked from the straw attached to it. He made a face.

Then someone growled.

Edward tried to control the gradually growing burning sensation creeping up his throat. He growled again.

The wolves all took protective stances around Jacob immediately blocking him from Edward's view.

Carlisle flashed over to stand between the two parties blocking them from attacking each other.

C: Everyone stop. By doing this you are only hurting Jacob. Edward I want you gone NOW. Go join the others. We are ALL going hunting this weekend. No matter what you say, understand that?

E: Yes. I'm sorry Jake (He said sadly)

C: Billy, Sam, everyone I'm really sorry for Edward's behaviour but he hasn't fed since he found out about the imprint.

B: Sam I may not be in charge of you but this affects my son so stand down. PLEASE.

Sam took a deep breath then told the others to stand down.

C: On the plus side I think the blood is working, look Jacob is not cringing in pain anymore.

J: Yeah he definitely likes the blood.