Chapter 16: Wedding Charms???

Alice's POV

Jacob was a big ball of worry because when he woke up Edward and the other guys still haven't returned from their party. I tried assuring him that Edward would be here anytime soon but he didn't want to believe me.

J: Edward won't come he doesn't want to marry me anymore.

Es: Jake calm down. Edward's on his way.

J: No, no he's not.

B: Son. Calm down it's not good for the baby.

J: I don't care, I don't care anymore.

C: Jacob if you do not try to stay calm I will be forced to sedate you.

A: No need they're here.

J: Really? 

A: Yes.

Sam and Paul walked in first and immediately went over to Jacob.

S: So where are we setting up?

R: The guest room. Everything's in there already.

P: Thanks let's go.

J: Where too I want to see Edward.

S: No can do you can't see your groom before the wedding.

A: Sorry Jake but it's a tradition.

J: Really? What does Edward say?

P: He can't do anything. Jasper, Emmett and Seth are keeping him from coming in until you go up. So we can go the easy way or the hard way.

J: Fine let' go.

S: Seth we're going up. Come up if you're done down here.

[][][][][]

E: Why can't I see Jacob, just for 5 minutes at least?

R: Brother Edward you're not going to see him.

E: Fine.

Se: Can I go now I want to see Jacob.

A: Yes we'll take care of him.

R: We're going to set up in your room. All of our and your things are in there.

E: Why?

C: We're a family and we need to get ready for the wedding together.

Edward's POV

My family was all getting ready in my bedroom. Alice, Rosalie and Esme' all had on matching white, knee length feathered dresses. Emmett, Jasper, Carlisle and I all had matching midnight black designer tuxedos, courtesy of Alice. There was still a lot of preparation left before the wedding. There was still 3 hours left before the wedding. Alice wanted me to do my hair in a different way but I refused. I wanted to see Jacob but I couldn't. Last night I really had fun with the guys last night but my place is with Jacob and possibly very soon with our child.

C: So Edward, only one hour left.

E: Yes.

E: Having cold feet yet?

E: Nope.

J: This guy is a big ball of nervousness, happiness, excitement and the biggest one LOVE.

R: Edward you're a guy man up for once.

Es: Rose dear, will you come help Alice and I with the flower arrangements.

R: But I like messing with Edward.

Es: I see that and I also see how close Edward is from doing something to you.

R: Fine, let me go show you people how to make AMAZING flower arrangements.