Chapter 14: Last Night Single??? Part #1

Jacob's POV

Even though Edward said it was something good I was a little afraid of what these girls had planned for me at least Carlisle and my father are here.

C: Jake I need to check the vitals of you and the baby before the masses come in.

J: Okay.

C: What's on your mind son?

J: Just wondering would you mind if I uhm called you...

C: Dad?

J: Uhm yes. (He said looking everywhere but Carlisle)

C: Sure you're like a son to me already and after tomorrow it will be official.

J: Thank you... uhm dad.

C: (Smiling) everything seems fine but can you please drink a little of this?

J: Okay. (He drank from the foam cup and surprisingly didn't throw up.) Uhm it has a unique taste doesn't it?

C: You'll get use to it.

J: Hopefully not. I only have 5 months left.

C: For now. (He said smiling)

J: (Clearly embarrassed) Oh my word I never expected that from you.

C: Edward told me that he didn't  want only one child.

J: My poor body.

C: It'll go back easily. I hope.

J: How do you know?

C: You're a werewolf.

J: Yeah let's hope it does.

C: You have to have more children at least two more because you and Edward are the only way Billy and I will ever have biological grandchildren.

J: I never thought of it that way.

C: Well, it's all that we can think of. 

J: Don't worry we'll make you proud.

C: I don't doubt that one bit. 3..2..1

A: Carlisle are you done with Jakey?

J: Jakey?

A: Yes Jakey.

C: We're done you can have him.

A: The first thing we're going to do is show a surprise so let's go it's upstairs.

J: Are you going to help me because I don't see myself getting up there by myself.

A: Of course we'll help you.

Jacob pulled his shirt down and slowly got off the examination table. Then with Rosalie's help because Alice had something quick to do he got to the bathroom.

~~~Bathroom~~~

J: The bathroom? What's so special about the bathroom?

R:  Is it ready, can I bring him in? (She shouted)

Es: Yes you can.

R: Close your eyes and hold out your hands. We're coming in!!

Jacob put her hands around Jacob's eyes and waited until Alice opened the door. When she did she pulled Jacob inside, Rosalie removed her hand.

Girls: Surprise!!!

...

J: You guys it's beautiful. Wow.

Es: We knew you'd like it dear.

J: Did you guys do this for me?

Es: Yes. We want you to be as comfortable as humanly possible while being pregnant.